K11 crystal/ clear lens headlights

Hi, I seen these on ebay before and thought these looked quite nice, BUT I understand after reading up on here that they are for LHD cars only and it's quite a big job to convert them for RHD use,

is there any company out there that sell aftermarket headlights for the K11, that look like the crystal headlights, that are RHD?

Also read about the whole delete of the reverse light by adding a EUDM left rear cluster. What have people done for a reverse light after that? It looks nice w/o the reverse light, but I'd like the car to be practical still.

Thank you very much for any help,
John.

i'm sure theres is a guy on ebay that sells them and the depo??? smoked ones. in the listing it says they are for left hand drive cars unless otherwise stated.

as for the reverse light, 9 out of 10 micras reverse lights dont work as the switch dies (inside the gear box). if you need to reverse just put your hazards on and wave out the rear window :p or get the other side from eudm and have 2 reverse lights. then when the switch goes you'll have none but it'll look cool as funk. (Y)

try it Will. see what the mot guys gonna say :D
LHD cars registered here need RHD lights or they need sticker on headlights to adjust the light beam or you gonna blind people.
I suppose you could get clear micra lights and then put sticker on the lens but thats quite missing the whole point of having nice lights

About the rear light thing, the red light is still bright and works well as a reverse light but everything looks red not white..!

Back