Crystal Headlights

E

entirelyconfused

I'm looking at buying some JDM crystal headlights. Will they fit onto my K11 and work straightaway? I remember having problems with imported taillights before now, I wonder if these would be the same?. Anyone help?

if your importing, im sure you'll have MOT problems because they'll shine the wrong way, but you'd have to check if they were for the pre/post facelift and buy accordingly, I shoudnt imagine there would be a problem.

Other people care to comment?

yeah, but im sure I read somwhere that there still no road legal in the UK, maybe im wrong... I dunno

Spike said:
yeah, but im sure I read somwhere that there still no road legal in the UK, maybe im wrong... I dunno

nah i think your right, i think they are illegal i just couldnt understand why lol.

Thanks all you've been very helpful. As long as they are JDM and not Taiwanese they should be ok?

Working on the fact that that imported jap cars dont need any modifications to the front lights to pass an mot, any lights designed to be road legal there must be road legal here.

Wrenchable said:
Working on the fact that that imported jap cars dont need any modifications to the front lights to pass an mot, any lights designed to be road legal there must be road legal here.

yep but you ain't importing them from Japan cos they only make them in taiwan

hey that rhymed :D

Back