K11 black and crystal clear headlights group buy

AMY

Official MSC Trader
HI everyone, I'm looking at setting up a group buy on these headlights, just judging interest at the moment, I will really be looking at a minimum of 5 pairs for the group buy as I will be having them manufactured for right hand drive, price will be in the region of £118 for the chrome clear pair and £125 for the black clear pair that is including all shipping and taxes etc and delivered to your address. These are for pre facelift only. So if you are interested let me know and I can get an exact cost. As stated earlier, these will be RHD.
Thanks

Attachments

• k11 hl black 1.jpg
    k11 hl black 1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 544
  • k11 hl clear 1.jpg
    k11 hl clear 1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 503
Thanks, nothing binding at the moment, if there is enough interest I'll get an exact price and delivery time. Yes just prefacelift at the moment if there is enough interest from you facelift guys I will enquire about them as well.
thanks

well if the price can be lower like around the 90-100 range£ range it'll be fine may be able to stretch you never know!

so put me down for pre black

It will be a stretch to get them cheaper mainly due to shipping and tax costs, but I will try my best, if there is enough interest I will have more bartering power for the group buy. Thanks

Definatley interested in a pair of the black crystal headlights if this goes to plan! :) - and they will definatley be manufactured for RHD?! :D

Yes definitely RHD, I'll see what deal I can arrange on maybe 2 to 5 sets and maybe rather than a group buy I'll just buy them to sell to who wants them. I'll eep you updated. Thanks

humm me too would be unique.... wish the entire layout of the light could be changed so that it looks more modern inside liek golf lights

The minimum I can buy is 6 sets to have them manufactures in RHD and keep them the same price. They will need to be manufactured so they will take a few weeks, so if I can get enough of you to confirm I'll get them, so can each of you let me know if you are definitely interested or maybe interested I'll see what I can do, (prefacelift only at the moment)
so,
Kris C...... definite/maybe
Will.... definite/maybe
Johnbr6.... definite/maybe
joshbl.... definite/maybe
joesouthgate..... definite/maybe
hooded reaper..... definite/maybe

Let me know and we can move it forward

Thanks

Say a £20 deposit just to secure the order, then the rest when they arrive to me.
Thanks

Kris C...... definite
Will.... definite/maybe
Johnbr6.... definite
joshbl.... definite/maybe
joesouthgate..... definite/maybe
hooded reaper..... definite/maybe

I hope this is still going ahead, I'm not converting my front end anymore, but I'm sure I can make them fit somehow (Y)

Hi everyone sorry about the lack of contact, I forgot about this, been too busy with everything else. Ok where we stand at the moment is I need to order 6 sets they will take around 2 to 3 months to be manufactured and sent. I don't think there are enough people that are interested to be able to fill the order?. BTW the lights that were on ebay were LHD and + import duties.

So all we need is 6 definates, so far i see 3 def. We eed to make this happens people i mean how hard are they to get in RHD, impossible!

righto lists are fun here we go these were advertised as pre-facelift
however if theres enough interest in 12 sets as 6 pre and 6 lifted put name down

PRE-FACELIFT
1 - Will930 - black

FACELIFT

do you need to have at least 6 facelift lamps ordered to get them manifactured or you can lets say order 4 pre-facelift and 2 facelift to have a total of 6, if you know what I mean?

We are going to need to keep this for Pre facelift, Sorry Daniel. The order will need to be for 6 of the same type so it will be diifficult at the moment to make an order for 12 sets. After we have completed the Pre facelift I will see what I can do with the facelift.

Black headlights are awesome! i would have a set but now i am in Sweden the LHD ones are what i need,

but here is a pic of my car running them:
254649_2269633665894_1400161509_32711688_216000_n.jpg

Back