group buy: sr20 throttle body adaptor plates

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Did you need me to get one???? How much up front and the rest upon completion yeah. Send me bank details that will make 5..... Dont say i never help you guys out

i'll send my bank details to everyone now. please email me back and let me know how much you deposited. you can do $30, or the full amount of $140.. sik and sportsclassic please send me your postcode so i can work out postage cost. tah. local ppl's feel free to come around whenever in the next couple of days and drop the coin of...

sikK11 WROTE:

Dont say i never help you guys out<BR><BR>

lol, we'll call it even for pulling out and making me go back and ask for the price for 4!

jaxx WROTE:

"you can add me to the list. that makes 6....surley theres 4 more guys out there lol...

sorry mate.. not taking any more orders right now. to many people saying yeh def put me down, and then have pulled out.. i don't want to **** around the rest of the people who have already payed by waiting for other people to send payment/make up there minds. if there is anyone else interested in another buy, please pm me only. thank you.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
lol, we'll call it even for pulling out and making me go back and ask for the price for 4![/quote]

OK then LOL

Put the coil overs in today and wow what a ****ing difference. Thing is a totally new car now.

Post code is 0812

smidge

» CMF Member
yeah man i'm still in but didn't see this thread again till now

how good would email notification be in this forum...

if they're still in the $140 range i'll take one, if its too late, i'll wait till next time... or buy a renault

smidge WROTE:

"yeah man i'm still in but didn't see this thread again till now<BR><BR>how good would email notification be in this forum...<BR><BR>if they're still in the $140 range i'll take one, if its too late, i'll wait till next time... or buy a renault

bahaha, yeh you can still get one. 140 + del,

oh, forgot to mention also getting a price for a billet fuel rail too.. will be to suit top feed injectors.. i'll know a price when the adaptors are ready.. i doubt it'll be cheap.. will be machined up from a solid block of alluminium, full sexy..

bout $50 is the normal going rate.. some retards who dunno what it is might be cheaper.. just go in, pull it off, and tell em its of a gemini or sumfin :), btw, didn't get the adaptors yesterday.. so i'm assuming they'll be ready monday... whether i'll have time to pick em up is another question but..

smidge

» CMF Member
yeah nice, any difference between turbo and non turbo variants? i guess is should try and get the TPS with it as in your photo, or will it not matter?

(i've been rotating turbo's today.... :)

doesn't matter what tps you get, if its different to the stock one than you'll just have to get the plug to suit and wire it in. try and get a jdm s14/s15 n/a throttle body.. though they do cost more.. have seen some go for as much as $150. any ol s13/n14 job will do the trick.. not to sure about n15 sr's thou.. i assume there the same.

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
tubo can you post up a pic of what they look like... i kinda missed out but i have a mate who might be able to make one up for me when i need it!! or is the idea patented... haha

also keen to find out the difference in power with the sr t/b on it!!

turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"hey girls, my internet has been down, i'm gonna pick these up tomorow, those of you coming to mount cotton on sunday, you can get them then, anyone else, should be in the mail monday/tuesday.

:) , i think everyone will be very happy with the product.. i've also included the bolts you will need with these too.. one thing i didn't mention is that to gain the most out of these you'll have to die grind out some of the intake manifold.. allthough not neccessary.. (you'll see what i mean when you line up the adaptor with the stock plenum.. we didn't port it out on gtrholic's car) so yeh.. if you want these faster come to the meet on sunday :)

Back