• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

JessyP's Super S

Mine failed and then passed in the same day! Gotta love the feeling of a green certificate!

Mine too (Y).

Do those wings need another coat of lacquer or just a good t-cutting? The car is looking ACE though :grinning:. These kind of posts make me want buy a pre-facelift K11, open grille and bad boy it and slam it on fat alloys...

20110901_009-2.jpg

20110901_010-2.jpg

20110901_007-2.jpg

20110901_004-2.jpg

20110901_001-2.jpg

less cramage and more slamage :grinning:

although their may be no space to slam to,and any way i like how this k11 looking as is
i wonder, with the roof rack=some type of hinged cage can neatly cover windscreen like riot vans then fasten back to roof rack when not needed

do what you did on the blue one or what kev did on his k10? what do you think its easier?

i piecut a small slice from the top of the axle (both sides) , then closed the gap by smacking the top of the wheel, then welded it back up.
kev cut the middle of the axle and welded 2 flanges on, then bolted a wedge insert inbetween the flanges

i piecut a small slice from the top of the axle (both sides) , then closed the gap by smacking the top of the wheel, then welded it back up.
kev cut the middle of the axle and welded 2 flanges on, then bolted a wedge insert inbetween the flanges

what method you thinks better?

I suspect Frank, that mortal folk would remove the axle to cut and weld - meaning that the axcess was less awkward, but the job more longwinded.

who's kev?

Cant you also bend in somehow too?

Frank what amps did you weld at? Reckon she's strong for some high speed cornering?

Worried mine won't actually come off lol or go back on in one piece

i'm on this axle change project at the minute,hour,month,or year :grinning:
i got the nuts off all the cont arm bolts , but other side of bolt is a grinder of smooth job, new bolts on replacing
pollyp ftw :grinning:

Right, let's see what's been happening....

I have gotten a new steering wheel
Changed my spark plugs (did that myself... I'm proud :) )
Changed the oil, and oil filter
Fitted a horizontal rear window wiper!i know I know! But I like it!

Next on the list!
Lower my car
Put some negative camber
Put side bumb strips on (shush!)
Get power steering
Put some stickers on my rear window

Think that's it for now :)

Back