• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

I was afraid it'll cock up and look crap,but doesnt look too bad :p

Oh and i managed to rewire the headlight plugs. I removed the ceramic bulb holders and replaced them with the Pearly ones. I put bullet connectors on it,so i can change the holders when ever with ease. Rather than messing about with soldering etc.

When dipped beam is on,the high beam light on the dash is half lit. When high beam is on,the light lights up fully.

Its now dark so will go check to see if they've got 12v going through them rather than 6v like previous

Let us know mate, I'll get in touch with another buyer who's bought these and find out what she's done.

God knows Chris, God knows, lol.

Anyway some good news MicraBerns fiance has got back to me with the wiring for their H4 connectors which they're not having a problem with.

H4 PLUG BLUE WIRE TO RED & GREEN ON OLD PLUG WIRE.
H4 PLUG WHITE WIRE TO RED AND BLUE WIRE ON OLD PLUG.
H4 PLUG BLACK WIRE TO BLACK WIRE ON OLD PLUG.

This should be of some help. I can send another pair if you want and see if if that makes a difference.

i honestly dont know whats up with it....i'll check the bulbs again but cant see them being at fault as its a different pair of bulbs.

Went for a random drive last night for some pics,K6PFS may recognize this location :p

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

Very nice car good work (Y) Can i just ask after looking through your blog, where did you get the smoked headlights from, i have hunted high and low for some of these and havent got a clue where to get them from? :grinning:

I smoked the headlights my self :) I used a heat gun to heat the adhesive,prised the glass apart using a couple of flat head screw drivers. Removed the 2 small screws holding the reflector on.

Rubbed down the chrome,and used High Temp Paint to paint it black. Then reversed the steps to put it back together :)

Very impressed(Y), but can you actuly buy them already like that or? Cause i think it was Squarepants blog he had lights like that aswell? :grinning:

na bernie you have to do them ya self or buy some for tiawan but they are dif i would just do them ya self it aint that hard chuck

Chris, I kep on forgetting to look for that DRl Box, are you okay to wait till Monday or is it a more urgent thang?

Got the Suspension fitted early which was a bonus! Obviously it'll need time to settle,but you can kinda see a difference in these pics. Pics will be Before and After :)

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

My cousin fitted it for me :)

Yeah i got the box :) You want anything for it? The fabricators havent even started on the Bottle stand yet so will be awhile till i wire it in

they're polished...not grey btw. But i dulled them down to make the p'shop more realistic. Heres another pic of the original wheel (different source though)

dishhuu2mq7.jpg

2010 is the year of some changes for the Micra...to start it off changed some of the stickers...

BEFORE:
DSCF8860.jpg

AFTER:
14012010233-b.jpg

14012010232-b.jpg

Apologies for the naff pics...took them on my phone :(

for the style your car has gone i dont think them kind of dished wheels will suite the car really mate as it looks kinda like a rally slag but still love it mate keep up the good work

Back