• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

Whiteline Adjustable Pan Hard Rod arrived this week:
IMG_1254.jpg

Me and a mate went to the PLAYERS VW show on Sunday,one of the main cars inspired me to try something out on my car. Mainly trial and error,and it came out PERFECT!

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

Passenger Side handle:
IMG_1273.jpg

Driver Side handle:
IMG_1272.jpg

Even decided to do the Air Box:
IMG_1266.jpg

Also got some new Stickers:
IMG_1270.jpg

Before someone mentions it,yes i AM aware its on the drivers side and that it 'may' obstruct my view but it doesnt. The pillar gauges block some of my view anyway,so the stickers dont effect it :)

I was planning on doing the speaker pods and tweeter pods,but i dont wanna over crowd it. I think what i've done in the interior so far is just the right amount. Doing too many big areas may spoil it IMO

I love the splatter effect! Think it really can work on a lot of cars. Did you see the Honda Civic in last months Banzai by anychance? The bloke had done the same thing to his rocker cover but in a white background and red+black splatters, looked the part! Hoping to do something similar sometime. Keep up the good work! Shes coming along beautifully!

I love the splatter effect! Think it really can work on a lot of cars. Did you see the Honda Civic in last months Banzai by anychance? The bloke had done the same thing to his rocker cover but in a white background and red+black splatters, looked the part! Hoping to do something similar sometime. Keep up the good work! Shes coming along beautifully!

yeah i saw that, very tasty (Y)

i think it'd look awesome if the rest of the facia was either flocked or sprayed black, just to finish off the interior, the original grey looks odd now IMO

but great work as always!

Nah didnt see the Civic sorry,got the inspiration from a Mk3 Golf. I'm looking into getting the Dash flocked,so will be hunting around for prices etc :)

Went round my mate's house today to trial fit a set of 16" OZ Records,gonna have them on the car for a few days to see how i get one with them:

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

wheels.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

Yeah, looks top notch, if you decide to keep them, I would do that red lip again or leave the spokes black and paint the rest red to match the car.

So to test them out, are yo going to a carpark and do quick full lock turns to make sure there's no rubbing, lol.

Also maybe a 10/20mm spacers on the rear?

Halloween is coming up better get some Grim Reaper masks to put on the head rests.

My Ceramic Bulb Holders arrived today and are now all wired in the car,many many thanks to pjg1979 for supplying them!

Hmm....i'm liking this alot:

wheels2.jpg

That's great news Chris, when you have time please could you reply to my Trader PM.

Also, on your front mudflaps could you not cut a bit off and move the skirts forward a little or is it too late for modification?

And Yes those alloys look ace.

Awesome,

i dont normally like big wheels on little cars, but they look great, really mean looking (Y)

this car is brilliant, there cant be much more you want to do surely?

this car is brilliant, there cant be much more you want to do surely?

Oh believe me theres PLENTY left to do!

Nismo Spoiler (coming from ModdedMicra)
Smooth Boot needs re-doing
Pulsar Short Shifter (coming from ModdedMicra)
carbon fibre rear door cards
lowered 50mm & shortened shocks
custom front & rear bumpers
tidy engine bay up
engine mods (this will cost looooads)

think thats about it lol

Small update again:

Does your ___ hang low? Does it wobble to and fro?
IMG_1323.jpg

VW Badge of course :p
IMG_1321.jpg

Done abit more painting:

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

New bulbs came:

Before & After:
IMG_0942.jpg

Think i need to get my beam levels sorted lol
IMG_0939.jpg

All fitted:
IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

Im liking those wheels veeery much, and with a nismo spoiler and 'custom' bumpers this will look even more tremendous!

Had a lil Photoshoot with James aka Woody today,here are a couple of photos:

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

Popped over to the scrappy today to get a couple of bits,heres the Donar car:

05102009096.jpg

and what i came away with:

05102009098.jpg

defo mate,

was going to suggest it (Y)

need to get mine sorted firstn a lot to get done... :(

though it might be getting done sooner than i thought tehe,

just annoying the "other" facelift i think of first, yours, looks so good all the time! really need to crack on with mine, 1.3 plus lots of bod work to come me thinks!

I can also remember saying i was strictly doing Engine mods and NO exterior...looks like that ended up the other way round ha ha

The dash will be flocked black :)

Yeah took the 16s off as i've got a car show this Sunday and the 15s are in better condition lol

Plus the front 2 tyres on the 16s are pretty low,and i can garentee police will be at the gate catching anyone

Went to Nissan again this morning for my mate to do some more work on the car:

- N/S Outter CV Boot replaced
- Whiteline Pan Hard Rod fitted
- Knocking on Exhaust/ARB sorted

Heres a photo of the exhaust showing how close it was:

10102009122.jpg

The exhaust was knocking on the body of the car,also theres some very light wear on the exhaust where its been hitting the ARB. To solve the problem,Matt heated up the exhaust bracket and bent it into a U shape,and put the exhaust rubber back on. This then brought the exhaust over,clearing the ARB and body/floor.

And a random (crap) photo of the Pan Hard Rod fitted:

10102009123.jpg

UPDATE!

Bonnet was sent back to the body shop to be re-done as paint had wore off in some parts and the grille had cracked. Big thanks to my sprayer Mark for sorting it out! Also added the Nismo Graphics back on:

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

Done abit of removal today,heres what it looked like before:

IMG_1257-1.jpg

After:

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

Throw in some new parts....and....

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

My new Flocked Dash :D

Big thanks goes to Dave at Totally Flocked Up for doing an awesome job!

Back