Helloo there

hey guys i finally got round to setting up an account as i thought this seems like my best bet to find info and help with the car

a bit about me, 23, just lost my job as a fully qualified bike mechanic so funding the car is a little tighter until something comes up! so im not adverse to getting grubby and pulling bits apart or wiring anything up!

as for the car

Its a 1.4s coilpack model in piles racing blue and completely bog stock when i got it other than a few battle scars on the plastics and a craply painted passenger door, there isnt any rot on it at all, its dont 118k miles and one owner from new so it'll be an ideal car for when i pass my test, driven it a couple of times and my dad has been using it aswell and we're both impressed with the poke its got (only ever driven the 1ltrs in the past) and for £400 i couldnt complain, after digging 11 years of food, pubes, fluff and other human slime out of the car with a wet vac the interior came up like new and as an added bonus i found a 12 stack cd auto changer in the boot that works probably worth more than the car :D ! right enough blabbing! lets see if theese pics will work!

as i got it

whipped the lights out for splitting

the result!

quick pic from the front after a lick of paint here and there

now the roof had started to flake on the lacquer so i had loads of black gloss and lacquer and im quite a fan of the black top look, however just as i had finished and got quite a great result from rattle cans the sun came out strong and hasnt gone in since so this is an area to revisit!

couple more!
induction kit fitted after a decent service, plugs, oil, oil and fuel filter

and im quite a fan of gadgety crap so on with this little dash computer which works out how much each journey costs, max speed, mpg, loads of engine sensors, onboard fault code reader and eraser and most importantly a rev counter

cheers chaps, im quite a fan of the bumpers that are on it aswell so they'll stay on but will need rubbing back and re'doing,

when funds allow again it'll be getting lowered and front and back sway bars and the lower panhard rod fitted aswell along with a set of alloys

Back