Hi there

Hi all

me & my son have just acquired a 2000 K11 which we are building as a rally car. I have so far built on my zero level of knowledge to discover:

a) a 2000 register is not a 2000 model. "Molly" is a facelift, but without the coil pack ignition.

b) When you take out all the interior trim and the sound deadening the 1.0 K11 is quite quick!

Entered an autotest with Molly in the stripped down spec last week and came 5th overall, which pleased me. Cage, seats, harnesses etc being fitted in a couple of weeks, followed by all the other bits (suspension, safety gear etc). If anyone is interested I'll take pictures and keep a blog. In return - please answer my loads of stupid questions. Deal?

Cheers
Jools

Hello and welcome :grinning:. I'm sure we will be more than happy to answer what you would call "stupid questions". Other people might call it "fresh knowledge". And yes, the 1.0l is suprisingly quick anyway - strip the whole interior out and make a few engine and handling mods, and you'll have yourself something fairly similar to a go kart :laugh:

Good result by the way, well done (Y). Also we need pics :p

Back