Hi There

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I posted this in the general general board, when i meant to post it in the K11 general board. Oh well here it is again.

Hi there, just joined the ranks of K11 users with a 93 1.0LX in metallic turquoise.

Its my daily now that i have put my Merc on a limited mileage to use at weekends. Its likely to remain fairly standard, but will shortly be treated to some JDM alloys that came into the country on a Toyota Starlet GT Turbo, and might get a subtle drop at some point too.

Here she is,

DSCI0499.jpg

2c34_1.JPG

I wouldn't have thought there would be but are there any clearence problems expected with 185/55/14's, Obviously a lot depends on the offset, which i dont know at the moment.

And here she is with a subtle drop and the impending wheels 'shopped on.

micra.jpg

I've had a bit of a search but I cant find the answers to these fairly simple questions.

Firstly are the rubbing strips just glued on, or do they have clips too?

Secondly, are the springs pigtailed or parrallel? Yeah i really am too lazy to go outside and crawl under the car. I have used the angle grinder technique to lower cars in the past, is it possible with these. Whats the availability of aftermarket coilovers or short springs.

Cheers, Mark.

Welcome to the club!

You'll have no clearance issues, I've got 195/50/15s, lowered 35mm, and only get MINIMAL rubbing on full lock.

Bumpstrips are just glued on, no clips or holes behind.

Not sure about the springs, but people have cut them before, certainly not recommended though. -35mm springs are easy to find, expect to pay around £75.

Hi Mark

Have a look on our website www.humphrisoxford.co.uk we have lowering springs and kits all in stock. If you send me your email address I can send you some pictures of one of my Micra's with the suspension kits fitted. It just happens to be the same colour as yours. If you have any questions please feel free to ring me anytime.

Matthew

Work email [email protected]
home email [email protected]

Hey Matthew, seen links to your site a few times but can never find a page with all the parts you sell on it

any chance of a direct link to the page?

cheers, Rob

Sorry for hijacking markbognor

IIRC, go on the site, then motorsport, then rally parts list or somethind similiar. It'l open a PDF doc with everything in ;)

IIRC, go on the site, then motorsport, then rally parts list or somethind similiar. It'l open a PDF doc with everything in ;)

IIRC, go on the site, then the motorsport section, then 'rally part list' or something similar.

It'l open a PDF document with everything on it ;)

Crappy internet, sorry for dou.. triple post!

Back