hello to all from Tokyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Patrick with RHDJapan located in Tokyo. For those who do not know of us we are a performance parts supplier and are active participants and sponsors on many different forums. We like to see what fellow enthusiasts around the world are doing and also try to add content,part information and coverage from the different auto events that we go to throughout Japan.

Luckily one of our customers was kind enough to recommend this forum to us and we look forward to becoming an active member on this forum as well.

Thank you

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay and i hope you can bring us some great parts

thanx pyro for sending them this way

Hello, my name is Patrick with RHDJapan located in Tokyo. For those who do not know of us we are a performance parts supplier and are active participants and sponsors on many different forums. We like to see what fellow enthusiasts around the world are doing and also try to add content,part information and coverage from the different auto events that we go to throughout Japan.

Luckily one of our customers was kind enough to recommend this forum to us and we look forward to becoming an active member on this forum as well.

Thank you

welcome patrick. we need links from japan. sounds interesting. (Y)

Welcome!

There are a few March Super Turbo owners who will be interested in what parts you can offer :)

Welcome to the MSC! Maybe you'll be able to help out me and Nex with our March Cabriolets if we ever need it! ;)

Mine's from Nerimaku - not too far from you guys by the looks of it!

Thank you

Welcome Dude! I bought a few things from you for my EK10 march,Great service,2nd to none!
Have the RHD stickers on the rear windows promoting you here in Ireland!

Regards,
Barry

Welcome!

There are a few March Super Turbo owners who will be interested in what parts you can offer :)

Already bought loads including a clutch for my legacy when I had it last year:down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back