Which grille

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Right I'm not sure if I prefer the open mouth or the nismo grille I have? Thought I would see what everyone else thinks.
(Notice the new straightness off the front bumper since I did the new front panel and crossmember!)
Nismo grille (fitted now):
NismoGrille-1.jpg

Open mouth (Photoshop):
FRONTopenmouthshop-1.jpg

prefer the Nismo grill mate but may be its because you have the splitter on. either way your car is well nice

:k11motors

As much as I actually love the nismo one, the other open mouth grille is looking nicer in that image, just my opinion though.

After making myself sick scrolling up and down on the screen, I'm going to say NISMO.

After making myself sick scrolling up and down on the screen,

lol me too :D

i really cannot make my mind up they both look great, the normal one looks more stock, but the top one looks more technical with the thin lines...

at least its not that much effort to swap, i think you should hot swap them and have a different one each day :D lol

lol! I'll probs make a open mouth just for the fun of it, then see which one i prefer.

after 2 years of super open mouth, im actualy going to stick a stock one back on.... they have just started to grow on me..

nismo because its diffrent and expensive...and its a genuine part not some knocked up standard grill thats been cut and fibreglassed... (no offence anyone who owns one)

heres my idea.
go with nismo but put silver mesh in it and also between the fog lights lower down. then paint the badge red.
ne

I prefer the open mouth as it respects the original shape of the car better, it just looks more natural. Besides, although many may disagree, that variant of the nismo logo is hideous (runs for cover).

n e 1 no wer i can get either of them grills? cheers!
make the open mouth, import the nismo.

I prefer the open mouth as it respects the original shape of the car better, it just looks more natural. Besides, although many may disagree, that variant of the nismo logo is hideous (runs for cover).

thats the original nismo logo mate.

agreed,

that is the original nismo logo, that they used back in the day, the newer one is much nicer i think with the red "O"

mhmm could do, i'll try and take the other one of first, but its stuck on fairly well :doh:

its a Nismo grille, you can make the second one yourself but the nismo is from Japan.

I'm probably getting rid of the badge altogether as I've got some new mesh to do the grille with, then i can experiment with badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back