F/S Adjustable Panhard Rod

£70 for unpainted and £10 for paint:)
There should be no fees if its sent as a gift, otherwise I think its about £4 odd (id send it as a gift eh)
I will have a unpainted one if I could mate :) do they come with the bushes ? I'm happy to pay the extra £4 if I pay 2morrow when would it be posted?

Hi noddie, could you make me an on car adjustable panhard rod w/paint for next friday matey (PAYDAAAAAAY!)? will definately have one of you. In black please :D

Hi noddie, could you make me an on car adjustable panhard rod w/paint for next friday matey (PAYDAAAAAAY!)? will definately have one of you. In black please :D
I can make it no problem but black doesnt seem to work very well, hammerite black doesnt seem that great, would you mind silver? I had meant to take black off the options list tbh

Hi mate I've got 80/60mm lows on my K11...
recently one of the back wheels has started to stick out more than other side, still got the standard panhard rod... is this a sign I need an adjustable one!?!?
If so are they £80 posted and painted???

Cheers,
Luke

Hi mate I've got 80/60mm lows on my K11...
recently one of the back wheels has started to stick out more than other side, still got the standard panhard rod... is this a sign I need an adjustable one!?!?
If so are they £80 posted and painted???

Cheers,
Luke
Yes, sound like you need a shorter rod.
Iv got one already made and painted, £80 delivered.
Ed

you off to japfest? I've to confirm imy attendance yet... but if I'm and your going would you mind me collecting it there?
How easy to fit are they?

I don't think I am, was hoping to get to one of the meets but not sure I can now:(
The hardest part is getting the old one off tbh, you may have to saw the RH bush off, but other than that its very easy. Will give you a step by step if you like.

No worries well there's a couple of things I've got lined up and hoping to buy all!
Just that the cars in the garage atm, and I'm getting qoutes of other wrk to be done, so the cheaper they are the more I can buy! :p

So its a fairly easy job that a logical amature could do? I'll PM you as soon as possible :)

hi i got a 50mm drop all round, and never had any problems so far as i had my rear seats out but i just put them back in and now i have a small problem of if i have passenger in the rear and turn left my tyre catches on the arch but its still running on the original rod would an adjustable rod help if not solve this problem?

hi i got a 50mm drop all round, and never had any problems so far as i had my rear seats out but i just put them back in and now i have a small problem of if i have passenger in the rear and turn left my tyre catches on the arch but its still running on the original rod would an adjustable rod help if not solve this problem?
Yep, would solve that:)

They are mate but im back at uni now and snowed under work wise. So really i cant say when i will make more. might even be Christmas to be honest . Sorry :)

Prices are in the first post on page 1 :)
£70 posted for unpainted and £10 for painting (in black only at the moment).
I have a painted one ready to go out but the unpainted one will be a few days :)
All the best,
Ed

Back