F/S Adjustable Panhard Rod

Hia Guys,

New style on car adjustable rods are now available!

These are for the K11:)

They weigh in at 1.2kg

Price:
On car adjustable £80 posted anywhere in the UK (more outside)
Price is for item powder coated gloss black

micra p rod compiled2 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
I'm very happy with this. Looks brilliant, very well made and stopped my wheel scrubbing! Ed's a top bloke. I'd highly recommend one of these.

Attachments

• IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,666
  • IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    677.7 KB · Views: 1,611
what adjustment have folk had on similar stuff with rear camber. as i know on my old rwd cars you needed tca's abd camber arms etc but what about on an ff

i would like one

hi there

the post doesnt say what micra its for k11 or k10, plus i would like to purchase one in a couple of weeks with it painted please for £90

i'm amazed more havent been snapped up! Ill take one! i would have 2 but i bought a whiteline unit the other week. how soon until its made? may aswell have an on-car adjustable at that price...let me know dude

nb...im not on the internet much as my laptops being repaired (currently on works comp) but i am def interested...leave your details with me and i'll get back to you asap.
ta ,Tom

i'm amazed more havent been snapped up! Ill take one! i would have 2 but i bought a whiteline unit the other week. how soon until its made? may aswell have an on-car adjustable at that price...let me know dude

nb...im not on the internet much as my laptops being repaired (currently on works comp) but i am def interested...leave your details with me and i'll get back to you asap.
ta ,Tom
Thank you! I guess lots of people have the whiteline one already. Iv sold 4 so far though so can't complain:)
I'v pm'd you with contact details:)

Well, stupidly made one of these for 95MICRAMAN without taking a deposit and now he seems to have disappeared. So i have one spare all made up:)
So come on... someone buy it:D
(not painted at the moment but could paint it if you need...)

Please note: the price of the on car adjustable one has gone up £5 due to the turnbuckles working out even more expensive than i thought! :( still pretty cheap imo:D

Well, stupidly made one of these for 95MICRAMAN without taking a deposit and now he seems to have disappeared. So i have one spare all made up:)
So come on... someone buy it:D
(not painted at the moment but could paint it if you need...)

Please note: the price of the on car adjustable one has gone up £5 due to the turnbuckles working out even more expensive than i thought! :( still pretty cheap imo:D

hey ed lad, still want panhard rod was away for a couple of days

Ok, So im moving house on the 23rd meaning my workshop will be out of action from the 18th May to the 7th June (ish) and then ill be doing exams till the 15 pretty much. So if you are planning to order anything from me please do so pretty soon to give me chance to get the materials and make it before the 18th:) otherwise it will have to wait till around mid May:) Hope thats clear, seems to make sense when i read it back:D
Cheers guys:)

thanks ed, the panhard rod is brilliant and a lovely piece of kit at that (welding is great and great finish) outstanding done yourself proud ed. anyone wanting a panhard rod go straight to ed (noddie) for one, he makes outstanding panhard rods and for a good price.

will be getting pics up in the next two weeks when springs come

(whiteline bye bye :) )

thanks ed, the panhard rod is brilliant and a lovely piece of kit at that (welding is great and great finish) outstanding done yourself proud ed. anyone wanting a panhard rod go straight to ed (noddie) for one, he makes outstanding panhard rods and for a good price.

will be getting pics up in the next two weeks when springs come

(whiteline bye bye :) )
:D thank you. Looking forward to the pics:)

Hi. I am really glad that this panhard rod is available both as on-car and off-car adjustable. The pricing is also affordable, which is my first concern.

in his post it says the pricing is affordable thats his only concern, if he says its affordable but thats his only concern whats the concern about something thats affordable to you????? no language barrier lol just reading what someones wrote.. anyway off topic so....

Yeah that's sound mate just let me know when it's made and I'll put the funds in your account!

Cheers Adam

can i get me one of the off car adjustable ones please matey, and how much?
Prices are in the first post dude:) but would be 60 unpainted and 70 painted, posted to the UK:) will be about a week though because I'm sitting exams at the moment.

Prices are in the first post dude:) but would be 60 unpainted and 70 painted, posted to the UK:) will be about a week though because I'm sitting exams at the moment.

yer mate thats a good price (Y), yep in about a week is fine with me matey :)

also good luck with your exams mate (Y)

Back