F/S Adjustable Panhard Rod

Say Noodie you still have a adjustable Panhard in black ?
Wants to buy one of them ;)

Again questioned.
So my wheels are on the rear axle straight.
Do I still need the additional Panhard Brushes from Frank?
No right... only your rod?!

Say Noodie you still have a adjustable Panhard in black ?
Wants to buy one of them ;)

Again questioned.
So my wheels are on the rear axle straight.
Do I still need the additional Panhard Brushes from Frank?
No right... only your rod?!
The rod comes with polyurethane bushes :)

Alright so you have One of them in stock?
I will be making a new lot in a week or so. If you want to put a deposit down I'll send it out to you as soon as it's done, otherwise you can keep an eye on here and and ill update when they are ready (first come first serve) :)
Ed

Fitted mine today following Noddies advices! Can't beat that price and that build quality!
2013-03-25_13-07-16_87.jpg

how do you want paying?? I take an unpainted one
You can pay a deposit (£10) and then the rest before shipping. or the full amount (£70) if thats easier.
If you could send it as 'family and frends' or 'gift' or whatever it is then that avoids fees, otherwise i would ask that you pay the fees :)
paypal is [email protected]
Could you also include your full name, address and contact number with the payment :)
Cheers!

The paint is just drying now :)
Im just about to PM those who have paid a deposit :)

Got a couple of spares made for those who didnt put down a deposit in case anyone wants one? :)

Ed

Noddie, you got a spare unpainted one? having a chat with the boss tomorrow about what we talked about with the rear strut, so hopefully get one done soon, if not i can wait til your next back home

Noddie, you got a spare unpainted one? having a chat with the boss tomorrow about what we talked about with the rear strut, so hopefully get one done soon, if not i can wait til your next back home
I have.. karlj has expressed an interest in it but as far as im concerned its first come first serve. Ill send him a PM though to let him know the situation :)
The other consideration is postage cost. they cost nearly £12 to post!! so if you can wait and collect you will save a bit :)
Ed

i'll wait chap, im in no rush (and i'll grab a spare rear brace off you then too)
Sorry! my bad! got confused because we spoke about you getting a second rear brace but not the panhard rod. didnt read the thread title :oops:
It was the unpainted rear brace that karl wants.
I have 1 unpainted panhard rod left mate :) £70 posted if you want it :)

What we have braces now

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Hey Noddie sorry I missed some updates, but how much are front braces ? I will travel through Brighton next month for PPC

Shoutout for Noddie!
Received my rod today and very happy with it
Im a tig welder by trade and the workmanship is very good, as is the paint quality.
Just awaiting new bolts and it'll be on the car!

Back