F/S Adjustable Panhard Rod

got a question for you :)

do you think you could possibly make custom coilovers for the k11 out of corsa b coilovers? :wasntme:

TBH i would want to have your car here and fit them myself, and as your miles away i dont think thats feesable. If i were you i would either do it yourself (plenty of info on here) or take your car down to frank (if he says he will do it) who lives in brum and he could do it for you. Frank is a top bloke as im sure you are already aware:)

TBH i would want to have your car here and fit them myself, and as your miles away i dont think thats feesable. If i were you i would either do it yourself (plenty of info on here) or take your car down to frank (if he says he will do it) who lives in brum and he could do it for you. Frank is a top bloke as im sure you are already aware:)

Hmmm i never thought of that tbh, but thaks again matey :) just give me a shout when the rods done :laugh:

Just to let people you the workshop is nearly back up and running. It's taken a little longer that. I had hoped because iv had to put a new roof on it:S

Bra ill be buying one for sure, totally forgot you made them. Was wondering where the hell am i going scrape the near £180 for matt humphris one again

No worries mate, just let me know exactly what your after and ill get to making it when I can, bot of a Que building lol.

Right, managed to make a couple of off car adjustable rods today so one is for you NIPPY, and the other is for -AdaM- if your still after it?

At the moment neither are painted so will cost a total of £60 with postage. If you want them painting i can do either silver or black for an extra tenner:) they are made from mild steel (not threaded part or nut in the middle) so will need painting at some point before fitting:)

Iv added pictures of what they look like to the OP:)

My paypal is [email protected] but i would ask that if you pay via paypal that you pay any fees please:) otherwise you could do bank transfer which is free (email me on [email protected] and i will email you my bank details)...

All the best.

Nice welding I do it for a living try and get it to spray on will be a stronger weld and it will look nicer too nice and smooth

Right, managed to make a couple of off car adjustable rods today so one is for you NIPPY, and the other is for -AdaM- if your still after it?

At the moment neither are painted so will cost a total of £60 with postage. If you want them painting i can do either silver or black for an extra tenner:) they are made from mild steel (not threaded part or nut in the middle) so will need painting at some point before fitting:)

Iv added pictures of what they look like to the OP:)

My paypal is [email protected] but i would ask that if you pay via paypal that you pay any fees please:) otherwise you could do bank transfer which is free (email me on [email protected] and i will email you my bank details)...

All the best.

cheers matey :) right how to pay? (Y)

Hi Noddie i have sent you the payment via paypal

the address for shipping is in the message box

Tell me if you have any problems with getting the address!

Cheers Adam

hey noddie, any chance you have any on car rods left :p i could do with one now, if so i will paypal soon as you can cheers mate (Y)

nippy

hey noddie, any chance you have any on car rods left :p i could do with one now, if so i will paypal soon as you can cheers mate (Y)

nippy

Sure, would you like it painted? Paint has to be silver if that's ok. Painted is 95 posted and its a tenner less without paint.
I leave on Friday for Mongolia though so you will have to be quick:)
My paypal is [email protected] but I would ask you pay any fees associated, otherwise I will pm you my bank details if you want to do a bank transfer:)

Sure, would you like it painted? Paint has to be silver if that's ok. Painted is 95 posted and its a tenner less without paint.
I leave on Friday for Mongolia though so you will have to be quick:)
My paypal is [email protected] but I would ask you pay any fees associated, otherwise I will pm you my bank details if you want to do a bank transfer:)

wow the price has gone up alot :wow: erm can i have an on car one not painted please, i will just paypal as it will be easier and faster matey

send it to Italy?
I could, but not till I get back becuase I'm out of materials. Not sure on postage cost but I doubt it will be Mich more than 10pounds.

Ok go ahead and make me one mate. Whats your paypal??
just realised that I'm out of welding gas:( ill try to arrange some more but might be getting pushed for time now... Il let you know:)

oki doki matey how much is a off car rod unpainted matey :)
60 posted mate:)

Rod was posted this morning NIPPY:)

Stani- Managed to get some gas, but having trouble getting hold of the bushes now as the company i used to get them off no longer sells them. The lady i need to talk to about them isnt at work today but ill be able to give you an answer by tomorrow afternoon.

Rod was posted this morning NIPPY:)

Stani- Managed to get some gas, but having trouble getting hold of the bushes now as the company i used to get them off no longer sells them. The lady i need to talk to about them isnt at work today but ill be able to give you an answer by tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks just leave it and concentrate on the rally dude, i xan wait until you come back :)

Ok guys, rods are nearly done, will post tomorrow.
Stani, you wanted unpainted right? How would you like to pay? Also could you pm me your address...

Noddie, there's an inquiry for price + P&P to Ireland(Republic of). Both options, no paint...

Cheers

Ok guys, rods are nearly done, will post tomorrow.
Stani, you wanted unpainted right? How would you like to pay? Also could you pm me your address...

Me and Stani had ordered adjustable rear panhard rods from Noddie before he left for his Mongol rally, and Noddie said that I should receive my rod beginning of this week after he posted it end of last (Friday 22nd July i think), so just wondering anyone heard anything (Stani?)? I am going away this coming Monday for a month so I'm worrying when I will receive it :( ( yes I am a worrier o_O!)

I'll try and get pictures up as soon as I can, but I wont be fitting that or my Spax suspension setup yet until September as I am going away on Monday!

Just to let you guys know I'm now back in the UK now, so get the orders in :D I'm off again to start uni on the 19th so if you want it quick you will have to let me know asap, otherwise there will be a wait till I come back to my workshop:)
All the best guys!

Back