F/S Adjustable Panhard Rod

Received this today from Noddie :D

DSCF0276_zpsbd1779c6.jpg

2 quick questions to you Ed.

1. Are they painted or powder coated and, if painted, are they available in bare steel?
2. Are the bush casings CS or SS?

How much for the decal? Feels bad not reppin...
Pm me and we can work something out :)

2 quick questions to you Ed.

1. Are they painted or powder coated and, if painted, are they available in bare steel?
2. Are the bush casings CS or SS?

1, Painted- hammerite smooth black. yeah no problem, prices for both are in the first post :)
2, the inner sleeve? is galvanised mild. I can get stainless but its not very cheap and iv just placed a large order so would have to pay postage on top (£7.50 min).

Will the new ones last longer than your original on-car adjustable?

Had mine on for about a year or more and it's starting to rust and the threads are all furred up. Never needed adjusting mind you, just looks ugly :/

I am after 1 of these beauties :) how much are they and how much postage to tintagel cornwall
Sorry, iv been on holiday. Some new stock will be ready at the end of the week, they are currently with the powder coaters :)
Total cost is £80, powder coated black. £70 unpainted.
Will the new ones last longer than your original on-car adjustable?
Had mine on for about a year or more and it's starting to rust and the threads are all furred up. Never needed adjusting mind you, just looks ugly :/

It might be ok with a bit of grease and paint? Things do get rusty under cars as we all know! :(
However, the new ones are going to be powder coated so the paint will last much better and the threads are galvanised so shouldn't rust for quite some time:)

Do you do curved ones? Mine is hitting the chassis at rear due to lows...
Could you post up some pics??
I'm slightly weary of bending a bar that is in compression, I know the landy boys do it however. no other way round it?

Ideal I am after a painted 1 :) will be next week some time any phone number or site to order it ?
New stock now available, normally people just pay through paypal because they know me but i can understand that may not be what you want to do. They will also be up on ebay later today (but due to ebay fees are more expensive on there).

+1 My exhaust has been resting on it and it's worn a groove into it

Again, could you post up a pic please... does your exhaust go under your axle of something??

Just a quick update..

New stock now available (made quite a few to hopefully keep me going over the uni period).
All items are now media blasted, zinc primed and then powder coated gloss black. This should keep them looking new for far longer and also give them better chip resistance. Price has remained the same :)

Car is so low th exhaust bend rests on top of the panhard rod.
I see, I think I would bend the brackets slightly to move the exhaust back a bit, iv done it in the past (when i reversed into a post :D).
or raise the exhaust up on shorter rubbers.

Ideal I dont mind going thru paypal ebay might be easier for me can u send me a link to the 1s on ebay plz :)

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281158985732?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Paypal is [email protected] if you want to pay through there :)

Nod! I got the cash bud just need it in the bank. What's the deal when your back at uni can I still order one??

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Slightly cheaper to go straight through nod tho :p don't have to pay eBay charges!

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Back