F/S Rear Strut Brace

Sorry am I missing something. £55 delivered for a painted one is fine to me.

Any pics of the actual product? Is it just a show one or a actual brace?

What colour is it

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry am I missing something. £55 delivered for a painted one is fine to me.

Any pics of the actual product? Is it just a show one or a actual brace?

What colour is it

Thanks

Why do you think you might be missing something :)? The price rise? (check post #69)

There are some pics taken by members of their's earlier in the thread (#81 & #88) , but none taken by myself yet as im revising for end of year exams at the moment :eek:
They are not just for show. They will add some chassis stiffness, its almost impossible to say how much. They would certainly be better welded between the struts but i dont think most people want a permanant brace in their boot. (see post #99 for more :) )
Ed

Sorry £55 is fine. I just thought I missed the pics. :)

How do I pay for one? PayPal ok as gift? Send payment tomorrow as its pay day ;-)

How close a fit are these? Same dia holes and width as the chassis? Or do they sit in tighter? Shocks try to sit off to one side of the hole on my car for some reason...

How close a fit are these? Same dia holes and width as the chassis? Or do they sit in tighter? Shocks try to sit off to one side of the hole on my car for some reason...
10mm hole (for m10 bolt).
they are the correct fit for the chassis, if anything it will make your shocks sit more central then :)

Sent payment pal

8u6y6ysu.jpg

Everything to make it more solid and reduce body roll lol

Rear lower
front lower
front upper

Bump :)
Very nearly finished the new lot :) Ill be putting them on ebay also but they will have to be more expensive on ebay due to fees so make sure you buy them through here ;)

Any news on the k10 ones ed?

sorry, no :(
all i would need is a k10 for half an hour though to measure and make a prototype one on... no one near me got one?? Will make you a free one for your trouble :D and possibly also a front upper strut brace but that would take a little longer probably.

unfortunatley your not near :(, are you going to jae? If so i could wait and let you get measurements then?

With a rough measurement of damper to damper, could you fit a panhard rod style turnbuckle it to make it fit k10 and K11?

Just a quick update..

New stock now available (made quite a few to hopefully keep me going over the uni period).
All items are now media blasted, zinc primed and then powder coated gloss black. This should keep them looking new for far longer and also give them better chip resistance. Price has remained the same :)

Noddie, an unpainted rear strut brace, how much you asking and also being a difference would you also feel the difference when driving say turning corners etc?

Cheers

J

Noddie, an unpainted rear strut brace, how much you asking and also being a difference would you also feel the difference when driving say turning corners etc?

Cheers

J

You should feel a difference on the track or when driving hard, but during everyday driving you would struggle to tell the difference

Back