F/S Stainless Adjustable Panhard Rod

Hi Guys,
So iv made up another panhard rod like my one.

Its made of marine grade stainless steel and most importantly is ON CAR adjustable:) Also comes with blue poly bushes:)
For the weight freeks, it weighs just over 1KG, 100g (0.1 KG) more than the standard one, but what can you do eh?

If you have lowered your car and are still using the stock panhard rod your rear axle geometry will be out, pushing your rear wheels to one side. using this panhard rod will allow you to adjust the geometry and keep your rear wheels in line:)

The threads now have a nylon insert to stop any play and tighten up the adjustment mechanism so that it wont adjust itself once you have set it to the correct length:) (Thank you very much frank for the idea!)

The price is £75 + £5 P&P (non negotiable)

Couple of pictures:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF3372 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3372 (Medium).JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 626
  • DSCF3373 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF3373 (Medium).JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 499
OP
OP
Noddie
Yeah, if i have any that havent sold il bring them along to the brighton meet(Y)
Will, if you do want one then you could pay for it and il bring it to the meet.

martinb

Ex. Club Member
You made any more of these yet matey, these look ace

I'm gonna be posting a link on rallying uk and various Micra rally sites

These are totally awesome and I want one :)

Next step is strut braces

Can you make me a rear one please :)

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I wud've had 1 of these if i'd seen it sooner but just bought a Whiteline 1. They look really good and well made.

OP
OP
Noddie
MAKE THIS A STICKY

otherwise it will just go down the list and disappear so people wont see it
haha, cheers will, yeah, i agree :D:D :p

I wud've had 1 of these if i'd seen it sooner but just bought a Whiteline 1. They look really good and well made.
arr shame. well, when yours gets rusty and seizes up gimme a shout and il make you one :grinning: :p
Edit: sorry tajones, im sure the whiteline ones are very good really, i was only joking but reading it back it sounds a bit out of order.

OP
OP
Noddie
Only got one of these left now and I'm unlikely to be making any more at this price.
If you bring your car to me I will fit and adjust for a tenner.