Exhaust

are you sure it the same? I had to angle grind little bit of the flange on the backbox. nothing major though

are you talking about k11 karl?

yeah its for a k11 mckenziecz........ i dont mind if it needs a little work to make it fit especially for the price

No! I was told by Matt Humphries that the Cg13de system is slightly bigger in diamater......(He said its a cheap alternative for more power on a cg10)

:blues:

funny you should ask frank, just sent them a message asking

lol, well the stock system averages 34mm and drops to 31mm in a couple of places :suspect:, yet the 1st cat exit is 40mm
so if this is about 40mm bore throughout, then go for it karl (Y)

im confused, there is the first downpipe from the mani on the pic, but it says Micra 1000cc sportex system fits from the cat back free postage on this item

Glad I could help.... Only found out about the company cause they sent a system through the courier company I work for..... as soon as I've got spare cash I'll be getting it all I need then is one of those sexy frankenspeed mani's

:grinning: this turned up today after only ordering it on monday (Y)

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,069
looks good little scratched up but that could have something to do with the #### that delivered it..... i'll be having words with him when i see him tomorrow (came through who i work for and i didn't even notice it :doh: ) should be on the car on friday :grinning: just need cat gasket.... oh and the packing tape they used is still attached i places

BUT i am impressed with the company as a whole

does the bore stay 40mm all the way through? or does it shrink near the connection to the back box/car/ big bends?
looking good man, looking forward to hearing what you think when its on the car...

Not sure on the bore yet will measure it tomorrow, will be fitting it on Friday so I'll let everyone know what it's like then and I'll make sure I get loads of pics

well i've measured the bore (crudely) and heres the good news

down pipe__(cat)_60mm__(mid)_40mm

mid pipe__(down)_45mm__(back)_40mm

back box__(mid)_45mm__(tip)_50mm

all measurements were taken from the inner edge using a tape measure starting from 100mm (the way i've always done it),even the bends look to be continuous so it looks like it is a real bargain

heres the pics of the inside of the back boxes left is standard right is sportex

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 475
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 433
lol
Nice one Karl, bad thing is that you give me bad idea$$$$$$$ (need to save cash) ! So how does it sound ?

It will be very loud! its the only thing that puts me off tbh, you do tend to get alot of negative attention driving a loud micra around. atleast with an induction kit its silent enless your at WOT. Still think il get one though :p

Ed buy it and I'll swap it for my standard system !! :) I'll even paint it black and put ' martex ' stickers on it

My systems add 45 bhp............ Honest!:)

o_O
Ed buy it and I'll swap it for my standard system !! :) I'll even paint it black and put ' martex ' stickers on it

My systems add 45 bhp............ Honest!:)
dam really??! iv been looking for a martex for ages! you'v got yourself a deal mate! i heard it was more like 60bhp

Back