Exhaust

B

benmicrasr

Im going to get a full through exhaust system and just wondering what will get me more bhp?Can get hold of a janspeed full system for £180 off the net or will i get more bhp if i get a powerflow system as there is one not far from me!HELP NEEDED, Many thanks Ben

janspeed have proevn figures not sure on powerflows performance figures but obviously they look and sound better, as there made to your spec

tommo said:
janspeed have proevn figures not sure on powerflows performance figures but obviously they look and sound better, as there made to your spec

ah yes but janspeed was designed for the micra and is built to give the best increase tho. saying that powerflow is also good as you can pick the spec/noise/style of tail pipe etc.

as you may have guessed i have janspeed and i'm guessing tommo has powerflow. but we're not gonna start another janspeed vs powerflow argument now, are we?

anyway either is good most probs with powerflow lie with the dealers, get a good dealer and your fine :)

i myself would get a powerflow and a janspeed manifold, but i want the increase from the manifold and a realy nice sounding exaust, but i imagine for the best power increase janspeed would be best, as they do have proven figures, and test there exaust the get the best system with the best power increase, powerflow are more about sound and style, but do offer increases in performance

make sure you don't decat it with some pipe, it'll be overly loud. Either keep your cat in or get a silencer.

Back