Dilemma

Hi guys,
i have a dilemma here, i want to get 150 bhp atleast from my cg13 , i will list spec then my dilemma:
cg13
polish/ported head
head skimmed
block skimmed
block honed & new rings
272* camshafts
cam location spud removed for adjustable timing
1 litre pistons
new bearings
new chain/tensioners

will be getting the correct manifolds, fuel regs, pumps, ecu, maps to whatever option i choose

dilemma:
cbr600 injected throttle bodies or td04 turbo

i have the throtttle bodies there but theres an awful amount of work to put them in and i might not see the figures i want , where as with a turbo i will definitley see them but i think my compression ratio is too high

let me know what you guys think

From what I've read, NA builds are Hella expensive. Go turbo. You get a pshhhh noise with that too :D

Sent from my OnePlus One with Tapatalk

One of my mates just got 132 at the wheels from his CGA3! Lots of money spent though so f**k that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know a lot about the turbo art.... But you seem to have raised your compression a lot, so turbo'ing could be problematic?

i have spent quite a lot on the engine alone and have done everything the proper way as it should no short cuts. well 130bhp + ill be happy with. my goal at the start was to beat a standard glanza no mods . i taught the comp ratio was a bit too high myself now so thats out the window haha

Back