PARTS SALE - Need it gone

CMF_Danvillan

» CMF Member
So seeing that I had no interest in the rolling shell I have decided to part out the old K11 micra.

n15 brakes with new ball joints/wheel bearings = $150 ono

Rear axel disc brake setup (super S no abs) = $250 ono

Rear axel with 4 degrees neg camber (drum brakes) = $90

Front and rear WALD bars with modified front grill = SOLD

Bad boy bonnet with rs2000 vents = SOLD

Shaved rear hatch with Super S wing (wiper removed= $150 ono

Nismo Tacho Cluster and fuel sender = $150 ono

Short throw quick shifter = $30 ono

Momo steering wheel with NRG quick release boss = $200 ono

4 door slimline windshield dark tint = $70 ono

Rebuilt cg13de decked and o-ringed, honed, new piston rings and polished crank shaft. New timing chain and tensioners. New Head gasket and head bolts. Requires the cam shafts clearances and timing to be done as I recently removed the Poncam that were in it. Did about 5000 klm since rebuild. No flywheel. Standard cam shafts included. Over $800 spent in parts and labour no including the cost of the motor = $250 ono

Old unknown klm gear box (working fine when removed)- make an offer will sell cheap.

JDM tail lights = $70

Front guard panel straight = make an offer

4 doors straight = make an offer

Power window and central locking kit to suit K11 requires slight cutting of the inner door panels to work 4 door setup but will work with 2 door. (will sell separately) = $150 ono for both

4 door JDM series II door cards with cup holders = $100 ono

Got a couple of sr20 fuel rails if some one wants to modify to fit cg13= $20

cg13de fuel rail and injectors (standard) = $40

Any other parts not listed but needed your welcome to come and remove for free

Heaps of other extras such as standard clusters, camshafts (buckets, valves, shims), old head bolts, standard tail lights, dash plastics, etc. If you need something let me know.

Pictures can be found on https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/87981 or my 5 page build thread starting at https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/82211

I NEED THIS STUFF GONE SO I'M OPEN TO OFFERS.

***********IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY PARTS PLEASE PM ME AS I DONT GET ON THE FORUM AS OFTEN AS I USE TO*************

Back