cool k11 parts for sale

the haynes is still about somewhere yeh,

also have a fast road clucth plate from helix, it is about 2mm too big for the 1.3 pressure plate but if you had time it could work out to be a good modifiacation with a bit of playing about with it, i only wat £80 for the clutch plate if anyones interested ill stick up pics but thot id let you guys know coz its no use to me.

Also got a set of 35mm spacers realy sticks the wheels out daft style. want £40 for them

and a lonza gear knob screw on type £10

and the group n rally clucth kit is still here want £180

no rush shero
just thinking did you get that user name by sheering the heck out of driveshafts and the like??

sorry man, just got a chance to get the pics there,

img00029201010041236.jpg

img00027201010041236.jpg

img00028201010041236.jpg

there ye go bud

nah shero... my second name in japanese , my dad used to do kendo and stuff so kinda in to it that way, not cuz im jdm out ma nut! haaaa :D

sorry guys, wheels are gone and the dials went along time ago.

still got the clutch noodie, i just posted on your thread anyway., ha.

another bump on this i keep forgetting about it all as its in my mates basement just think it would all be better off in nother micra! lol prices dropped.
scoob seats with k11 rails £100
super s seats £30 ( also have pretty much a full super s interior, just take the lot.)
super s bumpers with front fogs £40
super s bumper spats £10
super s front bumper toe eye cover £5
35mm wheel spacers £35
cg13 gearbox £10
cg13 engine gasket set £10

another bump on this i keep forgetting about it all as its in my mates basement just think it would all be better off in nother micra! lol prices dropped.

super s seats £30 ------GOING TO MULLET
super s bumper spats £10
super s front bumper toe eye cover £5 ---- GOING TO KARLJ
35mm wheel spacers £35
cg13 gearbox £10

still got everything else.
also can i not even edit my posts now that im not a member??

the gbox only has 44000 miles on it, it was off my super s that was in a garage for 10 years. haaa. nah mate i binned the shafts and the linkage.

super s bumper spats £10
super s front bumper toe eye cover £5 ---- GOING TO KARLJ
35mm wheel spacers £35
cg13 gearbox £10

Think thats it..

Might be a daft question but would the super s bumpers fit on a facelift and the fogs work?

Should really be trying to save money but really like the look of them

super s bumpers with front fogs £50 ( collision on first dibs)
super s bumper spats £10
35mm wheel spacers x4 £35
momo steering Wheel £30
Lonza drift style shift knob £10

thats what I have for now, will hunt the garage later and check what else.
as for the bumpers, you can make anything fit.. but they wont just match up a bit of chopping will be needed. and yeh the fogs work. collision has first shout on them tho.

WHEEL,
its sbout 300mm across, really good, my mate has a new deep dish one and its alot easier to drift with so i want one of them
img00252201101111107.jpg

img00253201101111107.jpg

Lonza gear knob
img00255201101111109.jpg

img00256201101111109.jpg

Spacers,
img00257201101111110.jpg

img00028201010041236.jpg

img00029201010041236.jpg

thats a joke! if you have the power to write something on here you should be able to change it without being charged. its so daft, like I cant actually start a new "for sale" thread, i understand non members cant just use the for sale bit as you dont want any randoms coming in and selling there ebay supercharger from their saxo, but I have been a paid member and sold my micras, all I have left is parts people on here might want, I could just put them all up on ebay and ignore msc but it was a good place to get parts and I just wanna help other micra folk get wee bits but dont see why I should pay when I dont have anything to post bar parts for sale and wont be one here half as much as I used to be.

rant over.ha

hey shero. i'll have the helix group n rally clutch kit please :)
is it the same pressure plate as what humphris sells and does it fit alright on the stock bolt holes cos my JUN flywheel prob don't have space to be redrilled.

hey shero. i'll have the helix group n rally clutch kit please :)
is it the same pressure plate as what humphris sells and does it fit alright on the stock bolt holes cos my JUN flywheel prob don't have space to be redrilled.

Sorry man, pmd you, it was sold a while back forgot to update.

Still have
"Cheers for the steering wheel! Just away to paint horn button, wait for my boss and hopefully find a guide to help fit it! "

no bother man, you shouldnt have any bother i shudnt think.

super s bumpers with front fogs £50 ( collision on first dibs)
super s bumper spats £10
35mm wheel spacers x4 £35

knob

Very happy with the gear knob but it is not a screw on type greig, it has a plastic bung inside the knob, how do you fit it bud?

Back