cool k11 parts for sale

Shero

Ex. Club Member
So i lots alot of mails from the last post sorry to anyone i might have ignored. so ive made a new one and emptied my mail box so just pm about anything.

cg13 gearbox £30
imag0072ub.jpg

helix group n rally clutch kit pressure plate / release bearing & paddle plate
£180 + £9.58 posting
p1901101230.jpg

p190110122902.jpg

cg series engin gasket kit
£16 + £4.41 posted

tie rod ends (fitted for bout 100mile)
10 posted
imag0062b.jpg

p1612092336.jpg

scooby wrc seats bolted with hardend steel and then welded to k11 frames *harnesses not included*
£120 pickup only or u can get a coorier?
s8000756.jpg

s8000753.jpg

super s seats
£60 pick up only or sort a coorier
imag0125s.jpg

super s bumper spats
£20 posted

15" asia tek wheels painted white / splatterd caps. toyo proxes 2 amazin tread 2 need replaced soon
pick up oly or sort coorier £160
imag0077q.jpg

imag0076nb.jpg

imag0078m.jpg

k11 hayens manual ( well used :p)
£8 posted
imag0071r.jpg

12" sub/ box/ amp/ wirin kit
£40 sort a coorier / pick up

any other parts you might need just ask ive got other wee bits about but there tha main ones. :D Cheers team!

Nice selection of bits, if only you were closer i could pick a fer things up.

Fyi, track rod ends are only about £7 each from motorfactors.

sorry bud, the was the rong price i had up haa,, hey its only up the m6 if you wnated parts. haha, ko man! :D

alright again?

i thought you put them Pulsar gtir discs on your almera, i wanted them badly last time, do me them for £30 posted (Have they still got plenty miles left on them or are they worn?), i still have not fitted the panhard rod yet lol!

have you got performance brake pads aswell?

shero whats the cc on the injectors mate compared to the cg13 ones, on me phone so search button takes forever,cheers

naw man, that got scrapped bud sorry, there no hard to wire up just to a switch, thats what i done to the red micra i had. if your not botherd abut the stalk.

naw man, that got scrapped bud sorry, there no hard to wire up just to a switch, thats what i done to the red micra i had. if your not botherd abut the stalk.

ahh it was cos these ones looked like they can be dipped they look as if they have a moter in them lol that was the only reason :p(Y)

haa, aye man, ill get them up for you tha morra sometime, its down in my mates house because i ran out of room up here. haa.

"hi mate im intrested in the gearbox , what weight is it , for couier reasons

cheers ryan "

gearbox is 35kg. :D

yeh no bother hohni , ill need to chack on monday

While im hear BBBUUUMMMPPP!!!!!! i want this stuff gone! need a downhill bike! :D

I'll take the headlights please matey if you can deliver? Forget about the headunit for now these are more needed. Let me know thanks!

whats in the pictures at the top, i just delete stuff when it's sold. so anything at the top is still here ( - the red super s bumpers there gone)

i dont have a clu where the rears are, think there up the loft. I can look them out if u wnat them.

but if u wnat them yeh, take them for 60

I dunno man, obviously it can be done, If you want to phone up and try and organise someone to get it ill be happy to wrap it and I could proably get a pallet from work if some company will take it?

if nobody commits to the gearbox and you give up on it and decide to break it, i'll give you £20 for the reverse switch delivered (if it works!) cash waiting, cheers mate

Back