parts for sale

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
power flow centre section like new bought from davey c which fits his back box for sale perfectly as it was made at the same time.
wanting £50
(so for £100 you have a good powerflow cat back system) thats 50 for back box to davey and 50 to me for centre section

boxed sub with ken wood amp and wiring kit £65

another boxed sub never even tried it but i was told it worked however the carpeted box is like new so £15

standard front seats £10 (sold provisionally to kristian)

janspeed backbox not made for a micra but can be easily done by a garage in very good condition stainless £20

standard manifold and downpipe (for u turbo's) £15
cam cover £15

all items collection only or i can meet half way cheers (going to roto stock at the weekend so can bring parts there)
pics of everything can be posted
thanks rich

*** wanted a rear bumper preferably in my colour which is silver- paint code KLO***

damn I wish i had £165 quick if you dont sell the centre setion and the boxed sub with kenwood amp in 3 weeks and 3 days I'l have them along with daveys backbox (thats when i next get paid :()

ok kristian no problem

i'll get pics and spec of the amp up later but its only small

pics of the exhaust later as well

fraz micra the boxed sub im not sure it even works but like i say was sold to me with the intetion it does work and the box is brand new.

the sub with the kenwood amp and wiring def works as its outta my car

I will deffo take the manifold, I can collect it weekend after this one

Sorry can't take the manifold. Gotta get a new car, NATS has gone FUBAR and found hole in crossmember :(

i will take the centre section off ya matey, e-mail me with your details and ill take it.... im having the back boxoff davey....

hehe system for £100.....

ooh and i have managed to source an HKS turbo Manifold from japan... £215 +vat +delivery... so about £300 all in......:suspect:

antony_aiken said:
i will take the centre section off ya matey, e-mail me with your details and ill take it.... im having the back boxoff davey....

hehe system for £100.....

ooh and i have managed to source an HKS turbo Manifold from japan... £215 +vat +delivery... so about £300 all in......:suspect:

fwn

Back