K11 parts for sale!!!!

Right the time has come to say good bye to the micra,
These parts are with prices that i want but will negotiate and not too keen on posting because of the hassle but small items maybe
for sale i have
janspeed b/box and centre section £50
15" alloys with very good tyres £150
max flower induction kit and oil breather £5
super s front and rear bumpers £60 for both
blacked out rear lights look good and are nice and glossy £10
100nx steering wheel direct fit nice feel £10

i think thats about it but i'm not sure
if your interested in any of these things let me know

oh i forgot i have lowering springs for sale too! 35mm drop for £40 but there still on the car so they need to come off somehow, might negotiate on this depending on how much trouble it is

the car is a 94 pre face lift k11
i have no pics of the actual parts cos i dont have a digital camera the best thing i can do is get pics of the same parts on other cars.

691508_117.jpg

100nx wheel, direct fit into a k10 too and does have a great feel!

ill take the bumpers if you can deliver if not , do you live in the north east? ill take the springs when you get them off for defo tho!

I'm interested in the induction kit & breather, any idea if the breather will fit a K10? Again if you can get a pic or something that'd be cool. Where are you?

right ok we're back on, got to shift some of these parts. got some pictures too now but not sure how to upload them. the image size needs to be altered too cos the pics are huuuuuuge!
anyone help?

really needs to be collection from either hatfield in hertfordshire or portsmouth. if not postage needs to make it worth my while. goldstar has dibs on the induction kit.
yes the exhaust will fit a 98 model, and the rear lights are blacker than black but the light still shines through legally.
urm i think i've covered everything

ok bumpers have gone, richmicratwista has dibs on the backbox and goldstar has dibs on the induction kit. but dibs doesnt pay the bills guys
whats left:
Wheels
lights
steering wheel

whats happening with this stuart

iv pm'd u a couple of times i definatly want exhaust and rear clusters

let me know whats happening mate.

cheers rich

sorry to everyone thats waiting on this i forgot to tell you guys i went on holiday :S, by the way anyone know someone who wants to swap a k11 micra for my citroen ZX? its a great car :D

Back