k11 parts for sale

W

witty05

im putting my car back to standard and buying a new car so ive got a few parts for sale

set of team dynamics black 15" wheels with 195/5015 yokahoma tyres with 6mm tread slight scuffs on all wheels £250
35mm springs -£50 sold
4 inch peco backbox 6 months old -£80
k&n -£40 sold
brand new microscan 2 door central locking kit £20 sold

ive also got a stereo if anyone is interested its a clarion dxz948rmp touch screen and 2 sony xplod 6"9 speakers with parcel shelf £350 sold

all these are pick up only as too big to post and ono prices

cheers

picture of the screen

Attachments

• stereo.jpg
    stereo.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 189
witty05 said:
im putting my car back to standard and buying a new car so ive got a few parts for sale

set of team dynamics black 15" wheels with 195/5015 yokahoma tyres with 6mm tread slight scuffs on all wheels £250
35mm springs -£50
4 inch peco backbox 6 months old -£80
k&n -£40
brand new microscan 2 door central locking kit £20

ive also got a stereo if anyone is interested its a clarion dxz948rmp touch screen and 2 sony xplod 6"9 speakers with parcel shelf £350

all these are pick up only as too big to post and ono prices

cheers

the springs you have for sale do they come with the dampers if so how much to post them.

heres a pic of my wheel with the 35mm lowering springs fitted

Attachments

• Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 197
I have same stereo, it's simply awesome, you have so much control over how music sounds, a nice menu of all albums on mp3 cd's plus being touchscreen people get all excited over it

My Parcel Shelf has the Song 6*9s fitted but its got a big split on it , would you sell just the parcel shelp cause it would be perfect with the holes already cut ???

interested in the central locking , cud u tell us the actual retail value as well thanx

Back