brighton christmas bash

sparkie

aka WELLY
after missing the last meet at the marina in brighton by join a few hours after.
it's been ages since then and thought it's time to go bowling again. plus christmas is just round the corner. join both together and set a date in december.

p.s looking at the pic's from the last one i gutted i missed.

Liking the idea of a christmas meet, but why not move it to Guildford instead? Would be easy access for londoners, people from portsmouth, and people near the M3, M4 and M25 to come along too!

Just a suggestion!

i'm up for a meet as long as no one laughs at what a state my cars in at the mo, brightons better for me but i'm ok with guildford, have to be a friday or saturday really tho cos i have enough trouble trying to get up on mondays anyway.

guildford a good idea i will start looking for a venue this weekend however the spectrum centre in guildford does have bowling. and also an ice rink.
how many people are intrested.

p.s lets gets some spiked ice tyres and have an ice race!

Anybody know if there are any cheap B&B's around guildford or Travel Inn? I need a trip down there sometime soon anyway, may aswell try and make it a coincidence..

i'm up for a meet as long as no one laughs at what a state my cars in at the mo, brightons better for me but i'm ok with guildford, have to be a friday or saturday really tho cos i have enough trouble trying to get up on mondays anyway.

your worried about your car... you havent seen mine yet lol

Even i had my micra back then. I can't see anything happening this year unless someone wants to organise something

Back