bike carbs on ma 1.0?

im wanting to do the carbs mod.

is ed about to giv me a link or tell me how to do it?

i have alot of questions

if i did this mod, i have lightweight flywheel, ful system gettin made whats bhp would i be expecting?

thanks scott

with a good set up you'll be looking at 15-20bhp, loads more tourqe aswell i found, much less mpg tho aswell. stick a 4-2-1 or 4-1 on as well as it will free the carbs up a little more. the set up i have was done by bogg brothers. if your looking at doing it your self then cbr600 carbs are well suited.

what do you need to know mate? i have contacts to have a custom inlet manifold made up which was very cheap, carbs you can get of ebay for nothing! ;) plenty of power to be had, ive now sold mine to Daveeeeee ;)

as far as i know the set up i now have is infact the only k10 bike carb set up around at the mo? there was the original that ed did but i think paul got rid of it. its a very worth while mod. will probably need tuning to the car aswell for best power, quite easy to do.

speedle any idea whai they were rejetted to, i.e. what size the jets are? as i really need to get it running before i get it tuned properly

Back