Bike carbs?

Looking to stick a set of bike carby's on my 1.0 k10

Curious as to what you guys might think would be the best carbs to use, as its only a small capacity engine i'd assume 600cc bike carbs would be more then sufficent?

I know that Bogbros make kits and what not, but why pay some one todo something you can do yourself?

On the other hand, how much would i expect to pay if i was to send them the carbs and ask for a manifold to be made?

Thanks in advance, Dan

i am just putting a set of cbr 600 carbs on mine a lot of the guys use these not sure wever they will need jetting i have a cg13 engine in mine from the k11 tho where as you will have the ma10 so we are on different engines lol. but similar. my advice is just make the manifold yourself as long as the pipes are bent up 45 degrees and you dont forget to put a pipe on one of the manifold runners for the brake servo lol you should be fine mate.

oh forgot to say if you cant do the manifold i think surples (forum member) will make you one. i seen some of his work he did and it looks mint (Y). i ended up doing my own as my friend gave me some steel and i fancied a challenge lol

as said by skinner ,nowt wrong with Bogg Bros

Attachments

• 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    727.6 KB · Views: 811
Back