Bike carbs on cg13de

hmm, a micra from 1999 is a first facelift right?
Because yesterday i got a gearbox from a 1999 1.0, but the nismo clutch won't fit?
Weird thing is, with the nismo clutch there came a flywheel from a 1.3, but cant spot difference between a 1.0 and 1.3 flywheel..

frank

Club Member
hmm, a micra from 1999 is a first facelift right?
Because yesterday i got a gearbox from a 1999 1.0, but the nismo clutch won't fit?
Weird thing is, with the nismo clutch there came a flywheel from a 1.3, but cant spot difference between a 1.0 and 1.3 flywheel..
same flywheel thom, nissan machined a bit more off the 1.0 one tho

I've got a flywheel that came with the 1.0 engine, and a flywheel that came with a nismo clutch kit for a 1.3
Here you can see the difference
Both weight 6.5kg
This is the one that came with the engine
15d157b.jpg

and this one came with the clutch
2lapliv.jpg

they're both 180mm indeed
but the thing i can spot, is that the lower one has 2 pins and the screw holes are closer to each other
and the upper one has 3 pins and the screw holes further away

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
So the spline in the friction plate doesn't fit the input spline? Could possibly have to go on the RS5F30V (I think?) Lsd box?

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Pretty sure the input shaft spline is the same on 1.3, facelift 1.0, ga14/16 and sr20 gearboxes

frank

Club Member
hmm dont know..
hope that it fits a regular 1.3 box.
then i'm just going to use a 1.3 instead of 1.0
there are only 2 types/sizes of g/box input spline thom, the smaller MA/k10 (and prefacelift CG10), and then the bigger CG/GA/QG/SR and superturbo one
edit, what andy said ^