[SOLD] Awesome Micra Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, some models required that you fit 1 wire between the dials and the ecu but I have chopped the plugs off with some wiring just incase anything needs to be done.

Parts.jpg

Parts1.jpg

Parts2.jpg

Parts3.jpg

Parts4.jpg

Parts5.jpg

Parts6.jpg

Parts7.jpg

Parts8.jpg

Parts9.jpg

Parts10.jpg

Parts11.jpg

Is the panhard rod the one mph supplies matey? Is it still in good nick,and how old? thanks.

yep it is the whiteline adjustable one. Yep in good nick has been on the car about 10000 miles i think, but its just a bar with polly bushes so nothing that can wear really.

cheapest shipping I've been able to find is around £30 quid, not sure exactly how much it weighs though.
So you would probably be looking arounf £80 delivered. Not sure exactly how much ont he shipping atm though.

Cheers pal, uurm Wednesday maybe, Thursday definately. Ill PM you when I have it. Thanks again. Joe

no worries :)

couple of questions though,

does it have the recess on the front for the "nismo" sticker? if so could you measure it for me?

the only difference i can see with the front lip is that it has two holes where as the real one only has one for the towing eye... good copy (Y)

cheers for the pics modded will send money over fri morning at like 5 in the morn you want my address so you can work out the price of postage or is that a done deal mate

yeah i noticed that, but i will be filling that hole ;)

thanks modded, will be looking to get a nismo sticker to sit in the recess,

also have you sold that esparco brace? if not does it fit over the PAS resivoir thingy?

cheers,

Tom

Pics of the wheels are above. Did you manage to take any of the springs and shocks in the end?

cheers for the pics modded will send money over fri morning at like 5 in the morn you want my address so you can work out the price of postage or is that a done deal mate

Not sure how much postage is gonna be yet ken, will have to find a quote and let you know.

want me to pm you my address then can send funds first thing fri morning before i leave for work hence my reply at this time in the morning

Hey modded. I can pay you now if you like? Are you good to go for paypal? Just to confirm im having front springs + shocks, rear springs + shocks and the whiteline adjustable panhard rod of you for £240 delivered. Are we good? Thanks.

Hey modded. I can pay you now if you like? Are you good to go for paypal? Just to confirm im having front springs + shocks, rear springs + shocks and the whiteline adjustable panhard rod of you for £240 delivered. Are we good? Thanks.
Call it £250 delivered mate, it will probably cost a fair wack to post.

modded did you get my payment

Yer I did mate cheers.

Call it £250 delivered mate, it will probably cost a fair wack to post.

Huum, its gonna hurt my back pocket :p. Ok we have a deal aslong as you can post them first thing next week. So are you ok for paypal?

Yer no probs, here is the pic you were after:
IMG_0006.jpg

Paypal is moddedmicra [at] tiscali.co.uk, gifted if poss so i don't get charged.

Looks good matey, I dont mind cleaning them :p

Paypalling you the money now.

Dont forget the panhard rod too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back