Grill is now on and so is the Spoiler

Pics

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

Comments Welcome as always :grinning:

-Adam-

Looking at it, smoked lights would complete the grey/black theme you've got going..

As it paint the inside of the headlights, and tint the tail lights and side repeaters..

that micra looks awesome good work mate, which helmet parked that paki taxi in the way of your shot??? xxx

HAHA tom that would be jims Egt beast would have been a hell of an angle aswel if his car wasnt there lol

looks really good with the grill done now, love the colour, black wheels go well with it too, white might look ok as well tho !

Nick.

Glen - yes i do have a crack in the light but its only small so im not really botherd about fixing it yet, id prefer to spend it on beter stuff:D

Nick - i got the wheels before i got the car as they came up cheap of a mate, i was origionaly looking for a while one aswel lol but this one came up cheep so i just had to have it :D

Cheers for your opinions :D

cars looking well smart now lovein the grill,also how hard was it to fit the spoiler as ive got 1 on order ! also what car the splitter off ?

adam, as you have the same colour car as me, where have you got the paint to match it from for that grille or any other part at that matter?

i got mine made up at hellfrauds and it's the wrong shade! ahhh!

pm me if you like

cheers

Other plans are to get some bucketseats in, i have them at the moment they just need recovering but i cant find anywhere to do it yet, i have 3 point harness ready to go in aswel.

Also i have been painting the interior of the car black as i thought it would go better with the car in my opinion i also have a momo steering wheel in but i need to sort the boss out as its the wrong one for the car.

After i have sorted out the interior i'm planning to put a 1.3 in and do a few modifications to that.

johnsams - i got my paint from halfrauds myself they mixed it up for me and put it in a tub so i could put it in a compressor to spray, its not a perfect match but its close enough for me :D

awesome colour mate! this car is shmick, exactly how i would mod it too

the grille is huge! i've done an open grille but not with the top bar removed so i might give that a go too

chopped springs are dodgy, get some super lows

well done!

-UPDATE-!!!

New seats are in eventually! dash and door cards have been painted and the back has been stripped out, hope you like!

P090209_1444.jpg

P090209_144601.jpg

P090209_144602.jpg

P090209_1436.jpg

basicly i masked of the front window so that i didnt get any overspray on it, and then i used a spray can from halfords to paint it black i took of all the bits i could get of and painted them seperately! to do the doorcards i just took them off and attacked them with a can of black spray, it looks much better than it sounds lol! i was impressed with it :)

Cheers for the comments :)

ermm its a laguna front splitter just chopped to fit.

as far as the indicators are concerned im going to go for smoked indicators as i feel it will blend in better with the colour scheme, just need to find some :p

smoke them your self black spray paint but just give it light coats untill ur happy with darkness/lightness what i did passed mot and still very bright

Wow dude, your car is looking immense! This Is what I dreamed my LX would look like when I still had it :(

Clear indicators are needed - you would not believe the difference they make! Keep it up! ;)

squarepants have you got the pics from jae, jimmy was just wunderin could he have a look (jimmy owns the primera)
cheers

yearh i have one..was on npoc stand for abit chatting with p11sr20 (gary) off there (owns a dark blue p11 GT with white alloys) as hes only from chesterfield.

P1010650.jpg

when you sprayed the door cards with black spray was it the interior spray? and did you spray the fabric? what does it feel like?

Cheers for the pic squarepants, jim will apreciate it!

was just wundering is it possible to tint the standard orange side repeaters or do i need to buy clear ones first?

nah it was just normal spray can paint from halfords, yeh i sprayed the fabric and its gone quite hard but ya dont really notice it cos ya dont feel my fabric that oftern do ya?

Back