• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Adams Micra Blog

Really like your repeaters, get mine tomorrow :grinning:

i like that bumper, think i've seen a similar one but with out the fogs on a micra near me but i cant remember they year, sorry. reminds me of the March cabriolet a bit....

Cheers tom i think they make the car look sooooo much better than the big orange round ones! which ones are you getting?

Also ran into a mate i hadnt seen in a while and hes now got a micra. :D hes got a front bumper which he got from the scrappy that ive never seen before was just wundering if anyone knew what one it was?

27032009062.jpg

I was going to say congratualtions for your mate on the custom ront bumper, then reading your thread, it sounds like he didn't actually make it. Looks a bit like Kenny's but he's got angel eyes fitted in his.

Actually, just checked Jim's blog and no it doesn't lol.

I was going to say congratualtions for your mate on the custom ront bumper, then reading your thread, it sounds like he didn't actually make it. Looks a bit like Kenny's but he's got angel eyes fitted in his.

Actually, just checked Jim's blog and no it doesn't lol.

no he bought it from a scrapyard for a tenner (bargain) and it screwed straight on!!

Cheers tom i think they make the car look sooooo much better than the big orange round ones! which ones are you getting?

all great minds :laugh:

i've got the oval smoked ones,

picked them up today, fitting them tomorrow during my lunch break, i'll get some pics on my blog tomorrow.

did you find out what bumper that was in the end mate?

all great minds :laugh:

i've got the oval smoked ones,

picked them up today, fitting them tomorrow during my lunch break, i'll get some pics on my blog tomorrow.

did you find out what bumper that was in the end mate?

where did you get them from? myn are probably the same ones cos there smoked oval ones too.

nah i didnt find out what bumper it is ive only ever seen one! :eek:

just the local chav car shop, carnoisseur, he sponsors my mates KA race car so i get things cheaper in there, but not much :(

oh right, well its defo different, is he going to colour code it?

oooh fair does, have you fitted them yet?
im not to sure if hes going to colour code it would look good if he did though!

no i'm going to do them tomorrow, too many other bits to do unfortunately..

yeah i reckon it would look awesome if he did, or he did the rest of the bottom of his car that colour

im not sure modded, he said he just took it of the bottom of a gold micra so could be off anything.

Post man brought me a little present today in the form of an air filter :D Gave the engine bay a bit of a clean up aswell dont know if you can tell though?

Picture & Video if i can get the video link to work

31032009064.jpg

Video is on closed roads :D

Yeah the gold bumper looks like its off a saxo??

Dude loving the car, you got me in 2 minds wether to super open mouth my grill now, looks pretty awesom!

nice :)

sounds really good mate,

i'll have to get some vids into my blog,

i've gone the opposite route to you with a bigger airbox,

loving the car though :)

a bit,

i had a K&N filter but i've changed it to a Piper corss foam one now,

the sound it different, i havent really noticed much difference, in second it defo pulls a bit more, and it does make a good noise at about the 70 - 80 mark ( private land :suspect: ), but i wouldnt say it was a drastic change :(

right the so called bumper isnt actually a bumper guys the black bit is the standard bumper and the silver bit is a vallance and i have only ever seen them on 3 micras so far one on a blue micra fromgermany or somewhere i have seen it on the white micra round my way and i have also now seen it on this one im not sure if it is the ms design valance but a older one than mine

here is a pic of the one on the white one

DSC01072.jpg

and i take that back about it looking like the white one it looks simular but all they are are valances

Been a busy little bee today with the file and primer attepting to make my engine bay look a bit smarter :D Bought a spare rocker cover the other day from the scrap yard and had it chemicly cleaned overnight to get rid of most of the dirt and oil on it. got it back today and did this to it :D

If you looks closely you can just see where it says nissan and twincam 16V but i assure you its smooth :D

02042009066.jpg

And then primerd

02042009067.jpg

Need to wait for the primer to dry properly overnight before i can paint it :D

Comments welcome.

Honda supersonic blue with black down the middle (where the spark plugs go) like on the sr20's
:D

im thinking of doing the same to the one im going to take off and keeping it for a spare in a diffrent colour. aslong as the paint on this one doesnt come off or nethink like that!

i may do when i get round to getting my full membership, but ant does them well cheap anyway lol!

-Update-

Rocker cover almost done just got one more layer of lacour to do then put it on the car

Opinions please :D

03042009072.jpg

yeh im going to get a nismo one of ebay for it, heres a picture from today but im considering wether to paint black where it is silver now cos it may look better ?

Opinions?

Before:
31032009064.jpg

After:
03042009074.jpg

I think that looks awesome mate (Y) If you mean should you paint induction tube black then i think it would go better yes.

I ment paint the engine and manifold black sorry for not being specific.

Just cleaned it up a bit with engine degreaser and a bit of sandpaper then sprayed it with some high temp paint :)

Put these on aswell on both sides just bellow the side repeaters :D

04042009075.jpg

Back