• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

they done the outer sills but not inner, dont think it would have been noticeable either as it was just showing and what you see was once it was ground back :) and i never got the full body sprayed just the panels.

Ah, i thought you did a complete paint work...

i wish, every panel you can see has been painted just not the shell. i wish i had the money to do this but nope :(

I paid 880€ for a complete paint job (panels, engine bay, outside, inside, and i must go to the paint shop some day so they can apply the under sealant), for removing and installing the rear window because there was some rust on the boot near the glass and to do some arch rolling so Frank steelies fit ok.

well i was a little under £1000, new rear arch done and outer sills repaired, was £250 for new front wings on top and about £200 to have the rear arch crack redone (which ive cracked again!) hence the skinny 175 tyres

Bloody rust, UK weather is really bad for cars. Never had problems with rust on my cars (apart from the SR, but nothing major, but im from Portugal). The March that i collected on UK (thanks to Frank) is quite bad on the sills (even worse where the Nismo small side skirts sit, you can stick your hand through the left sill :eek:).

And yes, anything bigger than 175 will foul on the rear arches, i have 185 and they foul the arches when people are on the back.

MOT was done yesterday, never a good thing getting one of these :(

77eabf46.jpg

and heres a picture of it next to my new car :D Primera GTLE

DSCF0126.jpg

Its for the best, really cant afford to run 2 cars and the micra really was too small now that ive got the primera i realise that.

That's a shame to hear Stani, was looking quite epic. The GT wont let you down and what with your 'new project', which is SWEET by the way, you'll be glad you have something sensible. FYI, Ed mapped his GT for economy on a Nistune and gets some pretty impressive figures out of it ;)

Wish you all the best dude and perhaps we'll see you back with a 'little shopper' later :D

That's a shame to hear Stani, was looking quite epic. The GT wont let you down and what with your 'new project', which is SWEET by the way, you'll be glad you have something sensible. FYI, Ed mapped his GT for economy on a Nistune and gets some pretty impressive figures out of it ;)

Wish you all the best dude and perhaps we'll see you back with a 'little shopper' later :D

Cheers mate, and my GT is pretty impresive on the fuel side already although im sure ed could improve it. Maybe 20 miles short per £50 fill up compared to the micra :O so just the extra insurance to pay for really

Nah mate i wish just done it last night so still got the stock cat back system (need a custom one) on there and fuelling parts (need my rail welded/brazed) then once ive got all that dealt with a remap is on the cards. Will be a few months atleast so back into hiding she goes as of today. Was driving it last night and its sounding sweet just exhaust rattle at the back :D

Well me and the girlfriend had a trip at the weekend to preston/blackpool, covered over 600 miles in the micra which couldnt have drove any better. Checked oil level each way and its not moved eventhough ive noticed a small oil leak at the oil feed which will get fixed when i remove the engine to fit my clutch and give it a general tidy up. Going on saturday to see about a custom exhaust which will be made before end of june if all goes to plan :) heres a couple of pics and short video of the car boosting 2nd-3rd gear

Checking oil
ef1f19e5.jpg

Clean!
5d9acbae.jpg

Boost and dump valve
http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a467/stani1029/94228368.mp4

Went to see about finally getting a turbo exhaust made up. Went to a place called RJM Autos in Glenrothes (Fife) they do custom powerflow exhausts so ive booked it in next saturday and its costing a little over £500 so it better be top notch eh! Im having it made from my glanza downpipe/decat to the back with 2 1/4 inch stainless, 2 silencers and a janspeed like tailpipe. Pictures to follow and maybe a video :)

Excellent mate.

Just read the whoel thread and impressed, looks great.

Im doing the same but with T3 turbo... might pester you with a few questions over the next month or so if you dont mind.

Rob

Cheers rob and any questions just ask through pm :)

Well today i got the micra one step closer to completion with the turbo exhaust being made, looks and sounds great!

93a4ba0e.jpg

First and only sticker

37f20689.jpg

Video to follow

Ill get some noddie, honestly it looks a great job and i got it for £460 :) its a little louder than i wanted but didnt want 3 silencers on it lol the fuel rail i still havent sent to frank yet. With my new job im always out of town so cant get a minute! I will as soon as its done

Ill get some noddie, honestly it looks a great job and i got it for £460 :) its a little louder than i wanted but didnt want 3 silencers on it lol the fuel rail i still havent sent to frank yet. With my new job im always out of town so cant get a minute! I will as soon as its done
cool, is frank going to weld it with his inverter stick welder?? he's dam good with that thing

sounds like a waste of money to me, put it towards something that will improve the car's handling or whatever... imo.
but if you do get rid can i have dibs ;D

So it doesnt look out of place noddie? Ive got the blue coolant hose set, braided fuel lines, black plastic rocker and socks to go over the brake/power steering fluid tubs :) might come together once there all fitted

Black, blue and white go together just fine :). Your exhaust will prob quieten down a bit. I love mine but it was EMBARRASSING when it was new :D.

Black, blue and white go together just fine :). Your exhaust will prob quieten down a bit. I love mine but it was EMBARRASSING when it was new :D.

The exhaust isnt overly loud to be honest, its just because it was silent before that im probs taken bad to it lol

So for crail a week on sunday i obviously wont be taking the car down the strip so i decided to show it off instead so bought some stuff to properly clean my engine.

Spray on, leave it a few mins, then wipe off and dry
00717f09.jpg

1 small section done to show how dirty ive been ;) lol
0129f310.jpg

Will get the whole lot done on sunday, got alot of engine bay bits to remove to get it the way i want though!

Also bought a set of plastic faced march headlights from penyo. Unfortunatly the plastic had turnt that yellow way it does so i yellow fly eyed them. At the moment these headlights are not 100% going on and staying on

38021e8b.jpg

d2cab9e6.jpg

Back