• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Mikey's micra

OP
OP
mikey

mikey

Ex. Club Member
I know, i know, i'm being Uber optimistic, and leaving a laaaarge margin for being knocked down on the price...although i've heard of a super s that went for 1400 so i have grounds for dreaming :p and, maybe, i've set the bar unrealistically high so i may just be "stuck" with it :wasntme:

lol, i had a sr, with all the extras you have, had it resprayed, show cage, low. only got 550 for it. car market may be slightly better now though

humm me thinks you shoulld have kept the old one and retro fitted a soft top! would have looked ace!

but my main question is will the 1.6 ecu and that work with the 1l or how hard is it to fit the 1.3 cg13?

OP
OP
mikey

mikey

Ex. Club Member
humm me thinks you shoulld have kept the old one and retro fitted a soft top! would have looked ace!

but my main question is will the 1.6 ecu and that work with the 1l or how hard is it to fit the 1.3 cg13?

Ah, the 1.6 stuff is gone mate, and as far as i know it should be ok on non NATS engines...as for fitting the 1.3, i was just a bystander mate, but i can tell you a flywheel swap means you can retain the 1.0 gearbox/shafts etc :p

OP
OP
mikey

mikey

Ex. Club Member
Picture 049.jpg

Well, there it is. Now it needs two new front wings, (one rusty. one bent) and the drivers side door is bashed, as well as a dent and scrape in the rear quarter. Snow. Crash. Simples. Just want rid of it now, the first person to have 7-800 cash can have it.
The only thing preventing me from destroying it with something heavy/crashing it/rallying it till it explodes/engulfing it in a massive ball of flames...you get my drift...is the fact it has some sale value. I know it's not worth loads, but that aint gonna stop me trying to make as much as poss from it. And i'm only insured third party, so the damn thing can't even mysteriously spontaneously combust! grr As soon as it's gone, i'm gonna buy a big #### off real car. And if i am to be crashed into ever again, i intend to come off better! :p

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
So it's now crashed damaged? I don't understand?
If it is I doubt you'll get that much for it buddy they are going for less than that in good condition

OP
OP
mikey

mikey

Ex. Club Member
Yeah it's fudged along the drivers side, mostly the front wing...still in perfect driving order as far as i know...i'll take as much as i can get mate, need a bigger better motor. :p

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Know what you mean mate, I have a k10 as a run around my other car is an rx7 and I've got two other cars off the road impreza and s14
Good luck with sale

OP
OP
mikey

mikey

Ex. Club Member
That's some collection man! A boxer, a turbo inline 4 and a rotary...what an engine :wasntme: I'm looking for a cheap Saab, preferably a turbo, but right now i'd take anything...except a French car :p

Know what you mean mate, I have a k10 as a run around my other car is an rx7 and I've got two other cars off the road impreza and s14
Good luck with sale

OP
OP
mikey

mikey

Ex. Club Member
SOOOOLD!!! :p Well, i have a few standard bits, and an adjustable panhard to get rid of but i'll get round to being a bull n sell guy next year...thanks to all for all the advice, help, support etc etc i'll probably end up with another micra at some point.

OP
OP
mikey

mikey

Ex. Club Member
The SR has been sorted up by it's new owner, roll cage, slammed, alloys tidied, damaged bodywork sorted, laguna splitter etc...(Y) I miss it...but here's the replacement! :p

39881914.jpg
DSC00361.JPG DSC00360.JPG 39881914.jpg

DSC00360.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

A few things to fix, thermostat replaced...by Stani! :p

Just a leaky heater matrix, a rear door that don't work and passenger window that's the same then it will be all good!