breaking k11 Super s

bonnet good condition pics of wings in thread as for front panel got cut up. £30 for bonnet and wings all together if you want them

Alright mate, i'm after the plastic piece that comes out of the brake master cylinder and into the vacume hose leading into around the inlet manifold area, you still got this? :)

parts still for sale

lh wing
rh wing
doors
boot
pull out side windows
micra loom
super s interior
standed brake cailpers
spare wheel
sun roof
heater card
heater motor
heater switchs
rear spoiler

collection perferd

hello i wanted to sell as pair really but if you come get it £5 for the rh window they seem good condition

What condition is the spare wheel in...?

Still haven't fitted those SS clocks yet cos i'm so lazy lol! :)
You passed your test yet?

Edit: Has it got the petrol filler cap...? If so will you take a fiver for it?

i think the spare wheels new i will get a pic and the filler cap you mean the thing that screws in ? not yet its on wed

Yeah just the black thing that you unscrew when you open the cap with the key, left mine on the roof at a petrol station! :(
If the spare is new don't bother getting a pic of it, i'll take your word for it!

Good luck with the test, theres some ace driving roads near where you live.

if u come get get spare £5 sound ok as for filler cap i will have a look cos i lost mine i think i put it in shed so will have a look tomor lol i hope i anit done what u have lol

Hi Joelh, I have a very low mileage Micra Super S 1.3 and there is a dent on the passenger door. Its the correct colour, do you stll have the door If I was thinking of changing it ?. I live in Hull. If you do how much would you want for it?

pic of door

Attachments

• DSC00204.JPG
    DSC00204.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 222
Sold to the man with the beard,
My No is 077 37 81 41 21
Can you get in touch so we can arrange collection date.
Ta
J

Curtis, if you want it go for it, my insurers are being arses about it.
Admin fees, stupidly elevated premiums etc, if i took out a NEW policy with someone else it would be cheap enough but then i lose my no claims! :(

Tomorrow night any good? About 7ish.
Will you text me your address or something so I know where I'm going :blush:
Ta
J

grayk, your posts in this thread have been removed.

1.) DO NOT HIJACK other forum users threads to sell your own items especially when you do not have the sufficient forum privileges to do so.

2.) If you wish to sell your own items through the MSC forums, please visit here ------> http://www.micra.org.uk/announcement.php?a=6

Now you probably have already read that, but thought hey ho I'll post up anyway.

Please do not continue to hijack this thread.

Kind Regards
Kev Challis
MSC Chairman

joel, do you want to sell me the parts i need?

Also require the front wiper motor and assembly as my is knackered

Right all the crap has been tidied up in this thread.

Please do not hijack other forum users for sale threads

thanks
Kev

thanks kev

still bits for sale mike just having problem getting box and its riske sending you a wing cos if it gets bent or owt your going come back on me

thanks kev

still bits for sale mike just having problem getting box and its riske sending you a wing cos if it gets bent or owt your going come back on me

can make a box out of 3-4 produce boxes from a supermarket and some brown tape and stuff it with some bubble wrap or foam.

As long as you have pictures before packaging it, i will check and confirm the condition on arrival.

Mike

hi fella, i'm after boot/petrol cap release latch with cable. no boot mechanism needed, should be small enough to send via post office. let me know, ta, Tom

Back