BREAKING K10 SUPER S all parts forsale

O

ohc_turbo

did you get my e-mail then mark? it still hasnt arrived and its been over a week now?????

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I sent you an email mate,

I put in the email that i paid extra for the insurance so if you still havent got them by the end of this week I'll send you your money back and i'll claim off the post office :)

Mark.

O

ohc_turbo

e-mail me what add you sent it to, ill check in my local post office tommorow to see if there holding it there, ******* postman!

F

flub

body kit

hello mate do you still have the body kit if so would you take 150 for it if so could you give me an email or give me a call please mate very intrested and wont mess you about if you want my number please reply and i will give it to you cheers

F

flub

me again

hello sorry just thought what engine is in the car and if its the one im looking for would you be intrested in selling it still intrested in body kit cheers mate

O

ohc_turbo

Mark said:
I sent you an email mate,

I put in the email that i paid extra for the insurance so if you still havent got them by the end of this week I'll send you your money back and i'll claim off the post office :)

Mark.

mark, still havent recieved it, dont think i will now, i suppose you will have to sort that insurance stuff out, give me a mail on monday and we will have to sort something out

O

olster888

any idea wheather the dials can be hooked up to a normal LS micra so the rev counter works? what items do u still hav available?

thanks

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Yes the dials can be hooked up to any K10, They have been sold to OHC turbo though. Items left are:

Dash
carpet
roof lining
boot turrets
door cards, one has hole at the top
some plastic trim
full bodykit

not a lot basically, but if you want something i may have it,