Super Moderator
Club Member
Right here is the official list of what is for sale and who has dibs currently:
[strike]-Quick release steering adaptor £20 Hoodedreeper Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Nismo Spoiler £150 Hoodedreeper Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Short Shifter £25 Hoodedreeper Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Super S Dials with Blue LEDs fitted £35 antward Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Fli Trap 10 Sub £40NeX Sold[/strike]
[strike]-Spax fully adjustable coilovers with powdercoated yellow top mounts, nismo bushes, steel top mount bearings and even have some stickers to throw in lol (Cost £974.63 without the powdercoating about 20miles ago!)£699.99 mph Delivered[/strike]
[strike]-Manifold/Downpipe/Decat £150 jim_bling Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rod £45 C0llis0n Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Magnecor leads £30 antward Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Led rear lights antward Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Replica front nismo splitter (Brand new) £100 Tom 1.0 Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-50-55mm lowering springs with Bilstein shocks £200 C0llis0n Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Parcel Shelf with speakers £20 TonySLX Collected[/strike]
[strike]-Speedline Comp 2 Alloys with Toyo CF1 Tyres (185/55/14) £250 Tom 1.0 Collected[/strike]
[strike]-Yellow powdercoated rocker cover £35 antward Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Whiteline Castor Kit £35 antward Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-K&N Filter for GA16 Airbox £10 antward Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Prefacelift Green boot handle £10 rich1.0 Dispatched[/strike]
[strike]-Front bonnet catch replacement panel, slightly bent £10 antward Dispatched[/strike]

Prices DO NOT include P&P

I have tried to be fair with who has dibs etc, obviously I may have overlooked a couple of things.

It has a little nik out of the corner from the crash but nothing much I will get a pic later if you like. Hmm £35 posted?

ok mate,

some pics would be great :)

haha good price, ok mate i'll have a look at the pics, its not a definate i'm afraid some dont put me down yet, sorry

How much for the exhaust and the GA16 airbox Joe? Might as well get the plans in motion :)

The airbox itself is shagged but the airfilter survived.
Filter would sell for a tenner may even be able to find you an airbox in the scrappy
Cat back around £130 and I may fit it for you aswell ;)

how much were you looking for for the speedlines? I take it your looking for a full return on the coilovers then? i.e. £900, thanks.

Nah I won't expect a full return, I'm open to offers on them.
Speedlines looking for around £250.

Offers in the region off? £900, £800, £700, £100 :D no but seriously a ball part figure would be handy? Some pictures of the speedlines would be great please, unless there undamaged if so I'll take a look at your blog, cheers, Joe.

They are undamaged, the wheels themselves didn't get touched, just had to let the tyre down to get one off them off. There is some curbing on one alloy but I will get pics later.
Not sure about the coilovers, obviously they have had barely any use so i would like to regain as much as possible.

Ok then, I'll wait for pictures of the alloys before i say Yes or no, as for the coilovers Id probably have to say no due to the price youd be lookiing for (which is fair enough I wouldnt want to settle for much less then Id just bought them for), do you still have the Bilstein shocks and 50mm springs though?

Camera ran out of battery after i took a pic of the rocker cover (I'll put up in a min) so I'll get alloy pics soon.
More stuff added at the top.

Right rocker cover pics:
Yellowrockercover.jpg

Yellowrockercover1.jpg

The only damage is the little nick on the corner.

I'll put dibs on the springs + shocks then if you dont mind waiting untill next week for payment? thanks.

I get paid next week Joe, so if it's alright I will sort out the payment for the catback then? Definitely want it though!
I'm sure I'll be willing to let you fit it too! :p

-Whiteline Castor Kit £35
-Quick release steering adaptor £20

is the steering adaptor like a snap off boss kit?? if so ill have that, and i dont know if any one has dibs on the caster kit but im researchin the now..

So can i put dibs on them and get back 2 ya :D
cheers man. :D

Super S Sunroof

Hi Mate see if you still got the sunroof on your micra.If you do will u post to Australia?
If you would post to Australia how much including postage?

Thanks,

Andrew

are the prices you quoted include postage?
as might be intrested in Genuine rear nismo splitter with fixings (Brand new never sprayed or fitted!) £80

-Whiteline Castor Kit £35
-Quick release steering adaptor £20

is the steering adaptor like a snap off boss kit?? if so ill have that, and i dont know if any one has dibs on the caster kit but im researchin the now..

So can i put dibs on them and get back 2 ya :D
cheers man. :D
The snap off boss bolts to the aftermarket boss kit on one side and to the steering wheel on the other mate.

Hi Mate see if you still got the sunroof on your micra.If you do will u post to Australia?
If you would post to Australia how much including postage?

Thanks,

Andrew
Don't have it sorry.

take i never got dibs on the short shifter or the ht leads?
No but the HT leads are re-available!

could you please put up some pics of that splitter for me please mate?

will be getting the money to you next week and those spacers are on their way out to you monday next week (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back