you know your a jap car/JDM whore when...

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
Took this from another forum...

- You have Hyper Rev magazines for cars you don't own
- You have Hyper Rev magazines for cars you don't intend to own
- You have Hyper Red magazines for cars you own
- You drive an import with the JDM rego stickers still on the windscreen
- You drive an import with a functioning 105km/h "ding-dong" overspeed chime because it's more JDM yo
- You have owned an AE86
- You buy JDM magazines and just look at the pictures
- You can name 3 D1 drivers and what car they drive (past or present)
- You have no idea what is a good laptime around Wakefield but you do know what is a good time around Tsukuba
- You use the word "touge" in normal conversation in a mixed crowd
- You have been known to do the "V" sign when ppl take pictures of you
- You actually have an opinion about whether KAAZ make better diffs than Cusco
-You have 1 set of wheels on your car and another 3 sets stacked up around the house
- When You walk in a drift motion linking corners and manjing past the lounge making turbo and bov noises
-you buy the no-name ebay parts cause you need to mod something
-you paint them cusco blue and try to kid yourself they aren't no-name ebay parts.

lol i do 50% of those, so iam a JDM whore!

feel free to add more :)

- You have Hyper Red magazines for cars you own
- You buy JDM magazines and just look at the pictures
- You have no idea what is a good laptime around Wakefield but you do know what is a good time around Tsukuba
- You have been known to do the "V" sign when ppl take pictures of you
-You have 1 set of wheels on your car and another 3 sets stacked up around the house
- When You walk in a drift motion linking corners and manjing past the lounge making turbo and bov noises
-you buy the no-name ebay parts cause you need to mod something
-you paint them cusco blue and try to kid yourself they aren't no-name ebay parts.

i do/have done those :D

aah, tsukuba.
the legend..... i think more of laptimes around tsukuba than i do the nurburgring..

lap record is 51 seconds i believe in a GT500 Arta NSX

- You drive an import with a functioning 105km/h "ding-dong" overspeed chime because it's more JDM yo

Haha, Whenever it kicks in I start chanting, "Warning, You are Having Fun!!" in my japanese robot voice...I so shouldnt have shared that with the world :blush:

When You walk in a drift motion linking corners and manjing past the lounge making turbo and bov noises

I do this when I have the trolly in ASDA, although I do get strange looks if I'm a little too loud LOL

I remember having 3 sets of wheels, 13's ,14's and 15's:wasntme: now I've only two.
I got rid of the bell in the dash(Y)

What's the "V" sign??

I do absolutely none of that - but I insist on keeping the rubbish headunit, CD changer and satnav in my car 'cos it's JDM, innit ;) Along with the FlidAerial(tm) and sideskirts - Much to NeX's disapproval! :p

Back