women confuse me :(

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
What is it!! is it only me that find women so confusing, they just dont make sence sometimes!

Basicaly my girlfriend rang me last night and the covo ended in "i think we need some time apart" and her reason for this is that she thinks that im too good for her and am too nice to her and she needs some time apart to sort her head out or somthing. now this has happend to me twice now both different women!! i mean Wah!! :(

She's not telling the whole truth then, and trying not to make you feel bad in the process. Basically it doesn't make sense, you know that already or you would not have started this thread! Better ask her what her real reason really is!

No one will ever know what goes on with women!

Think thats pretty much a relationship ender there, sorry buddy...

Move on, prently more out there

Usualy when a bird says that there looking for an excuse to end it in my opinion also alot of birds prefere a guy that kinnda bad As i always say treat them mean to keep them keen ;) been there done that :D

"I think we should spend some time apart, live our own lives..." Would make me think she wants some space, whether that be to breath, go out with her mates, flirt with all the boys or just take a moment before stuff gets to serious. You won't know unless you sit down and talk about it.

this may sound like a joke, but read 'Men are from mars and women are from veinus' its a real eye opener mate, i strongly recormend it, it will teach you about yourself aswell.
but imo your situation sounds like there is some mis-communication going on, i would just explain how you feel, and ask for a better explanation from her as to why she has said what she said. dont jump to any conclusions, there is no need to play guessing games, you just need to talk and be honist with each other. thats my opinion anyway. ask for complete honisty, no matter how hurtful. you do deserve the truth. disshonisty and mistrust in a relationship is extremely damaging (this i have learnt from personal expirience).
my guess is, that you will both feel 100% better once you have been honist with each other.

good luck mate,

"I think we should spend some time apart, live our own lives..." Would make me think she wants some space, whether that be to breath, go out with her mates, flirt with all the boys or just take a moment before stuff gets to serious. You won't know unless you sit down and talk about it.

thanks for the advice guys women are a loooong learning curve. here last serious boyfriend cheated on her and was really not nice to her and since then she hasnt really comited to anything serious. having spoken to her since she's said that she does really like me but she's jst abit overwhelmed. so maybe petes right, im hoping she just needs some time. im not gonna hold my breath tho

I would try and leave her alone, then at least she has your number if she does want to speak to you/be with you.... That excuse can also mean shes done something bad. (CAN... not DOES). Never really had this problem, early in the relationship if a girl starts getting cold I normally back off and before you know it they are all interested again hehe.. good luck!

Like the Pink song you gota leave for them to miss you lol

I understand the confusion, women can be complicated but you also have to remember they're all different, just because something didn't work on one girl doesn't mean it won't work with another, and above all make sure you're being yourself, if she isn't happy with that there'll be someone else out there who is.

Tesco cursed me with women... Im on tesco mobile and whenever i get into a relationship and put them as one of my favourite numbers, i get dumped the week after, albeit after 2 months or 1 week in the relationship!

Tesco cursed me with women... Im on tesco mobile and whenever i get into a relationship and put them as one of my favourite numbers, i get dumped the week after, albeit after 2 months or 1 week in the relationship!

lol thats harsh!

PS don't ask for my opinion on women, i am too bitter and close minded to say anything helpful lol

lol thats harsh!

PS don't ask for my opinion on women, i am too bitter and close minded to say anything helpful lol

As am I, whoever I'm with I get hurt.

I'm just concentrating on the car, it's more expensive, but gives me pleasure everytime I see it!!!

rite im a girly n i got finished last mmonth and his excuse was....i miss my mates!! wounded! jsut leave her for a bit and let her realise what shes missin and im sure ul be fine!
how the hell do i upload a pic btw?!

rite im a girly n i got finished last mmonth and his excuse was....i miss my mates!! wounded! jsut leave her for a bit and let her realise what shes missin and im sure ul be fine!

Yes I'll be the first to agree men can be ########s too. Just one of them things.
Nice guys wnd up with #####es, nice girls end up with ####ers.

Theres some lucky people inbetween who find happiness.....I envy these people.

Yes I'll be the first to agree men can be ########s too. Just one of them things.
Nice guys wnd up with #####es, nice girls end up with ####ers.

Theres some lucky people inbetween who find happiness.....I envy these people.

seconded :D

should be an option at the bottom of the post page

manage attachments, its called

:( well turns out she's already slept with some other guy. ouch. i feel sick

I was going to say last night she's slept with someone else, but held back.. bummer mate, she's a #####. Your better off without anyone capable of doing anything like that. Plenty of people out there who wouldn't do that to someone.

And yes, sorry to hear that's happened to you. Above post does seem a bit insensitive. Just remember it's not your fault, no matter what garbish she comes out with.

:( well turns out she's already slept with some other guy. ouch. i feel sick

sorry to hear mate, you are welcome to PM me if you need a chat,

the rule is, don't get emotionally involved with women, its not worth it.

its like hugging a hedgehog, the closer you get the more it hurts.

her reason for this is that she thinks that im too good for her

heard that crap a few times, two reasons for this comment ive found over the years

1. shes guilty cos shes cheated
2. she wants to see someone else.... same as above pretty much.

women pfft! waste of bloody time! now cars!!! there what you need ;)

ah just noticed further down.... dont worry Dave concentrate on the car and be with some good mates! if i was closer id drag you down the pub for a few jars!

Why Motorcars are better than women

Your Motorcar doesn't get upset when you forget it's birthday.
You don't have to talk to your Motorcar after you drive it.
You can choke your Motorcar.
Your Motorcar doesn't get mad when you ignore it for a month or so.
Motorcars don't get jealous if you come home with grease under your fingernails.
Motorcars don't snore.
Your Motorcar won't wake you up at 3:00 AM and ask you if you love it.
Your Motorcar won't leave you for another driver.
You don't have to pay child or income support to an ex-Motorcar.
If you say bad things to your Motorcar, you don't have to apologise before you can drive it again.
If your Motorcar doesn't look good, you can paint it or get better parts.
If your Motorcar goes flat, you can fix it.
If your Motorcar is mis-aligned, you don't have to discuss politics to correct it.
If your Motorcar is too loose, you can tighten it.
If your Motorcar is too soft, you can get different shock-absorbers.
If your Motorcar makes too much noise, you can buy a silencer.
If your Motorcar smokes, you can do something about it.
It's always OK to use tie downs on your Motorcar.
Motorcars always feel like going for a ride.
Motorcars don't care about how many other Motorcars you have driven.
Motorcars don't care about how many other Motorcars you have.
Motorcars don't care if you are late.
Motorcars don't get pregnant.
Motorcars don't have parents.
Motorcars don't insult you if you are a bad driver.
Motorcars don't mind if you look at other Motorcars, or if you buy Motorcar magazines.
Motorcars don't whine unless something is really wrong.
Motorcars last longer.
Motorcars only need their fluids changed every 2,000 miles.
Motorcars' curves never sag.
New Motorcars must be asked for, and if you don't want to pay for them, you don't get them.
You and your Motorcar both arrive at the same time.
You can have any colour Motorcar and show it to your parents.
You can kick your Motorcar to wake it up.
You can drive a Motorcar as long as you want and it won't get sore.
You can drive a Motorcar any time of the month.
You can share your Motorcycle with your friends.
You can't get diseases from a Motorcar you don't know very well.
You don't have to be jealous of the guy that works on your Motorcar.
You don't have to convince your Motorcar that you're a motorcyclist and that you think that Motorcars are equals.
You don't have to deal with priests to register your Motorcar.
You don't have to take a shower before driving your Motorcar.
You only need to get a new chain or belt for your Motorcar when the old one is REALLY worn.
Your Motorcar never wants a night out alone with the other Motorcars.
Your parents don't remain in touch with your old Motorcar after you dump it.
Your Motorcar doesn't care what you're wearing when you take it out.
Wearing four fresh rubbers makes a ride in a Motorcar more enjoyable.
The rashes you get from Motorcars go away without those painful Penicillin shots.
One gets in no trouble for storing disassembled pieces of the Motorcar in the basement.
Disassembling the Motorcar is done out of pleasure rather than need.
Motorcars always sound pleasant.
Unlike women fat Motorcars aren't cheap dates.

just something i found :p

hope the missus doesnt see this lol

:k11motors

sorry to hear mate, you are welcome to PM me if you need a chat,

the rule is, don't get emotionally involved with women, its not worth it.

its like hugging a hedgehog, the closer you get the more it hurts.

Can I speak for the female population here when I say "not all of us are that bad" - the nice ones are usually just taken ;) but same can be said for guys too!
Sorry to hear about the break up though Dave :(

well i am single i love it cause i get time to work on my car time to go out with the boys and time to go a spin myself and with a mate i say a mate i have non recliners and no back seats lol the best way women take your time or your car away take alot of the love from it to lol

Can I speak for the female population here when I say "not all of us are that bad" - the nice ones are usually just taken ;) but same can be said for guys too!
Sorry to hear about the break up though Dave :(

lol you are a perfect example of how they are not all bad ;) but like you said they are snapped up quickly lol, and i soo what you know about guys too, i was out with my best mate (you know the one) and his attitude to women is really starting to get to me. i mean i do have respect for women etc they can be great and make great friends its when you put too much faith in them that its the problem but thats the same with anyone, but with him, he thinks that women love to be abused...

lol you are a perfect example of how they are not all bad ;) but like you said they are snapped up quickly lol, and i soo what you know about guys too, i was out with my best mate (you know the one) and his attitude to women is really starting to get to me. i mean i do have respect for women etc they can be great and make great friends its when you put too much faith in them that its the problem but thats the same with anyone, but with him, he thinks that women love to be abused...

Why, thanking you! :D Hmmm I'm getting more and more scared about him as days go by lol - am definitely sitting shotgun on the way to Essex! :p
The only thing I can reccommend to any guys searching for women, in my opinion, just don't put too much faith in us immediately, lets us get to know you, don't expect something to happen with us immediately - that's when it doesn't work. Me and my partner now were friends for a couple of months before we actually got together, and now we've been together for 4 years. So not all hope is lost!
(Back On-topic for you Ollie ;) )

Don't go looking for anything full stop, because nothing comes your way. Just enjoy life and see what happens! Trust me on that one ;)

Why, thanking you! :D Hmmm I'm getting more and more scared about him as days go by lol - am definitely sitting shotgun on the way to Essex! :p
The only thing I can reccommend to any guys searching for women, in my opinion, just don't put too much faith in us immediately, lets us get to know you, don't expect something to happen with us immediately - that's when it doesn't work. Me and my partner now were friends for a couple of months before we actually got together, and now we've been together for 4 years. So not all hope is lost!
(Back On-topic for you Ollie ;) )

lol me too, i helped him move yesterday and there were some unpleasent moments lol, but yea you got shotgun :D

if i am gonna chuck my two pence into this then my key tips would be:

honesty and comunication are everything, you fail at either of these you will never have a loving relationship,

just because a relationship doesn't progress like it does in the movies or it doesn't go the way your friends tell you it would, does not mean its all going wrong! every relationship is unique, more unique than fingerprints, and so there is no set rules for how it will unfold,

Don't go looking for anything full stop, because nothing comes your way. Just enjoy life and see what happens! Trust me on that one ;)

Wise Words!!

No matter what the circumstance always treat em like they are just another mate and just have fun doing whatever the situation dictates. For all you know the one your chasing might end up being a terrible choice and you could miss someone great while your obssessing over someone unworthy of your attention.

Back