Women Drivers!!!

Layla

Deactivated Account
ok, dangerous stuff coming from a girly but SERIOUSLY!!!
was driving down the road from my house, a long straight road and some random HAG in an almera twister comes towards me, CHECKING HER SODDING MAKE UP IN HER REAR VIEW MIRROR (!!!) and swerves over nearly taking my wing with her! THEN she pulls over, puts her hazards on so i think hmm if i drive off and get caught i'll get done for "leaving the scene of an accident caused my a stupid ho" (quote: shields police) so pulled over too, she comes over and screams her brains out at me for nearly hitting her!!! like omg, im sorry i didnt move out of my right of way in my lane so you can make sure your face is on properly. wench. grr.

Can back this up. Just yesterday was walking down the main street with my GF when we came to a pedestrian crossing. So we press the button and wait for the green man. So he appears and traffic from the right hand side stops, start to cross the road, get near the middle and all of a sudden some daft young bint in a red corsa comes scudding through the crossing, jams on and locks up the brakes.

At this point there is roughly 10 people in the road, probably about 6 infront of the car including a wee girl. Lucky she managed to stop just in time just clipping the wee girl as her mum pulled her out the road.

So the girls mum starts giving it swear evasion is not big or clever idiot etc etc and the wee girl jst goes "mum stop swearing" Mean something such as a red light at a crossing in a 30mph zone and she didnt even see that. Stupid Woman.

Why delete my posts without so much as an explanation? If your reason is due to spam, it was a a few posts of friendly banter, nothing offensive at all.

I know what you mean - i hate women drivers and BMW drivers but more women that BMW's.

Once nearly T-boned a renault because she reversed out of her drive onto a public road whilst on the phone and brushing her hair. i've never stopped so quickly before in my life and that was before i had the SR with ABS....

And what annoyed me most about it all she couldn't even be bothered about the whole "you nearly had a micra in your hip" thing!

Half the time i wonder how much flesh they flashed at the examiners - PMSL!

How bad of a driver are you Layla?

Layla said:
ok, dangerous stuff coming from a girly but SERIOUSLY!!!
was driving down the road from my house, a long straight road and some random HAG in an almera twister comes towards me, CHECKING HER SODDING MAKE UP IN HER REAR VIEW MIRROR (!!!) and swerves over nearly taking my wing with her! THEN she pulls over, puts her hazards on so i think hmm if i drive off and get caught i'll get done for "leaving the scene of an accident caused my a stupid ho" (quote: shields police) so pulled over too, she comes over and screams her brains out at me for nearly hitting her!!! like omg, im sorry i didnt move out of my right of way in my lane so you can make sure your face is on properly. wench. grr.

you should have ##### slapped her lol a bit of the old back hand :D

i got beeped from a guy who cut me up, the bigest insult is when people blame you when you're in the right!!

hehe slightly off topic i almost had a renault megane on me back seat becuase two blokes in their car (including the driver) where gettin high on something :/

wilsonian said:
I know what you mean - i hate women drivers and BMW drivers but more women that BMW's.

Once nearly T-boned a renault because she reversed out of her drive onto a public road whilst on the phone and brushing her hair. i've never stopped so quickly before in my life and that was before i had the SR with ABS....

And what annoyed me most about it all she couldn't even be bothered about the whole "you nearly had a micra in your hip" thing!

Half the time i wonder how much flesh they flashed at the examiners - PMSL!

Got to agree with you about BMW drivers. 99.9% of the time they just come across as obnoxious pains in the backside (male or female driving it!)

My only crash so far was when I was learning. An elderly woman driver in a big rover reversed out of her driveway straight into the side of my instructors car. And then tried to blame me for it! Shook me up like crazy.

So I'm having a go at elderly drivers, woman drivers and rover drivers. Not exactly the most P.C. thread in the world this is it? lol

lol you just have to remember that you are the only good driver out there and everyone else is rubbish :)

Some stupid [You Decided the Insult] fit my old micra k10...this is how it happend...

I have to much time on my hands...lol

Attachments

• bang.gif
    bang.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 229
so for simple how to spot bad drivers:
the own a BMW
their old (look out for walking stick or flap cap on parcel self)
fish sticker/ badge on the car
or drive a big 4x4

the last is a genral thing i'ved noticed.
also is it me or do all new cars come with indercators as optional extra's how hard is it to push a lever.

I can sympathise with you all. But just having taken a driver awareness course that was for work. A lot of these things can be avoided if you give yourself time & space as well as expect the other driver(s) to be complete idiots.

welly said:
so for simple how to spot bad drivers:
the own a BMW
their old (look out for walking stick or flap cap on parcel self)
fish sticker/ badge on the car
or drive a big 4x4

the last is a genral thing i'ved noticed.
also is it me or do all new cars come with indercators as optional extra's how hard is it to push a lever.

Just to add to this

I also find Mondeo drivers are the slowest on the roads, usually the L model owners.

Also, mercedes drivers are fast becoming the same as BMW ones, and you often drive past one with a mobile phone stuck to the ear, or hogging the wrong lane on the motorways.

BMW drivers are far the worst but closely followed by old people who have no idea how the road works, roundabout in rochdale near the tesco, old people never follow the road markings and always cut people up

just to add, old people in petrol stations! they wind me up rotten take ages and dont rush but if your in front of them they get annoyed if your filling up as fast as u can!

worst drivers have to be old people in BMWs.............. in a petrol station

wilsonian said:

im not one of the worst drivers in the world, i make mistakes just the same as oh holy penis owners, but i know how to stay in my lane and can reverse in a straight line.

Hey Layla was just thinkin, if u hadn't of stopped, i bet the silly moo would have reported u after gettin your Reg!!!!

And i know if that was me i would have given her a long blast of my horn followed by mouthfull if she asked for it lol!!!!! I think older women tend to look down on us young female drivers.

Am I missing something here because I really don't see why people would have a problem with BMW drivers? Is it just the fact that maybe they are jealous because BMW's are quite clearly better than Micra's??

You get idiots in every kind of car (Micra's included).

Have to agree with all the posts about old people driving though! It just shouldn't be allowed!!

Melanie said:
Am I missing something here because I really don't see why people would have a problem with BMW drivers? Is it just the fact that maybe they are jealous because BMW's are quite clearly better than Micra's??

You get idiots in every kind of car (Micra's included).

Have to agree with all the posts about old people driving though! It just shouldn't be allowed!!

BMWs are great cars and really well built. in my opinion BMWs aren't better than micras because they take up too much space and are full of unnessosery gadgets that go wrong... and parts cost tooo much.

also the people who drive BMWs are nice people (i work with two of them) but its when you put them together that you seem to get really agressive drivers,

you cant judge a person from the car they drive..simple as

thers are no "unnessosery gadgets",, its part of drivin an up to date car,btw BMW's come with nothing on them,everything is an option so you chose what goes in it so you will use them.

I think that what I meant about the BMW drivers was that I just happened to notice that a lot of people I came across driving dangerously (particularly aggressively) were BMW drivers, although I have noticed that Mercedes drivers seem to be similar.

Young lads in modded Vauxhall Corsas, another pet hate of mine grr

I'm not saying that you couldn't find some brilliant BMW drivers, or young lads in modified vauxhall corsas who have passed the advanced driving test or something, but those are just my own observations while out on the roads where I live.

RIK said:
you cant judge a person from the car they drive..simple as

thers are no "unnessosery gadgets",, its part of drivin an up to date car,btw BMW's come with nothing on them,everything is an option so you chose what goes in it so you will use them.

thats a fair enough comment mate :)

but there might be something in it like people with bigger cars will find it harder to correctly gauge the size of their car so when they pull out or change lanes, they might be closer to other people than they realise. i've found that its the bigger cars that drive right up my a hole, maybe because the driver is further away.

also my boss has a beamer and the only extras he had were the alloy wheels, leather seats and twin tone paint. but it still came full of computer equipment that tells you how cold it is and how much pressure is in each tyre etc.

they are all nice things to have, which is part of owning a luxury car but they are all things to go wrong. my boss has had to get his car "re-programmed" three times because of bugs. something you don't get on a micra ;)

Back