Wish some ppl could drive....

R

runaway-robot

Well quickly parked me car up in newcastle town centre, and i came back to find....

only problem is... dont know the name of the street in newcastle *kinda got lost* lol so i cant get any CCTV stuff... no one in any shop saw :down:

the plus side, it isnt that bad. The paint will just polish off, but it has bent my arch back :sleepy:

That is a real shocker, can't believe that some-=one didnt notice and just drove off without even an apologetic note!

mate, i know how you feel, someone shafted my passenger wing completly and then ######ed off!

it was a nice thing to greet me on a cold monday morning grr

but yours looks doesn't look that bad. bit of paint should be ok ;)

OMG!!!! How bad is that, what a hollow minded person. And u should go back and get the street name(if u can find it), they should keep any CCTV for a while b4 they overtape on it. Worth a chance. U may have got off lightly compared to what this useless person does to someone else's car!! Not that many yellow cars about so give it a try, u have nothing to lose.

Thats not too bad mate considering its the rear quater panel, if that was dented then there would be more problems, its done now, nothing major, dont worry about it!

bad luck, ive had to park my car on the street for the past 8 months and so far the back bumpers knackered and i got two dents down the side, charming aint it? good luck getting it sorted!

aye saw this earlier, Me being the one with the camera :)

gotta say looking at it, im more leaning to it being a council owned vehicle or a yellow delivery van...would expect it to be a van of some sort anyway... mainly because its marked higher up than normal.

where bouts was it? describe it to me and ill tell u the name of the street lol- add me on msn

runaway-robot said:
Well quickly parked me car up in newcastle town centre....

Also its city not town!

well today ive took all the yellow paint off and its not as bad as i thought.... but my rear arch is still bent :( going to get it fixed... i'l put some more pics up later

Back