What is the luxury part of the GX?

I have a 1.3 GX and I've read it's the luxury model (not bad as a 1st car I guess). But me and a few mates have been stumped by what the luxury items are. I think its the electric windows. Could anyone tell me please?

Thanks.

Are you saying that you don't class electric windows as a luxury? The trim level for one thing, it's not just a sparse grey vynal pony car. The sunroof is another followed by the spoiler, colour-coded bumpers, a rear wash-wipe, electronically adjustable headlights, an uprated nissan radio, and quite possably a boot release latch next to the seat.
90% of the stuff on cars are luxury items it's just that people take them for granted. A 1965 cooper for example, a popular sporty car in it's day, only had 1-speed wipers and a 1-speed heater with no heated rear screen, some models didn't even have washer jets for the windscreen. So don't be too quick to turn your nose up at your little micra.

Hi Pollyp
Thanks for the link

Hi porkpie700, wow thanks for that! My little Micra is well cool!

Hi whalligan, if I was you I' look it the modifications section for body kits mate.

Hi, i quite new to this.....but i have been looking over the internet like everyday for the last week and cant seem to find any decent body kits for the Nissan Micra K11?
Can anyone help.....maybe someone who has already bought one so i can get an understanding of what i have to do.
I love the wald kit and the impul kit but dont know where to buy them from.

Thanks,

Will Halligan.

Whalligan, you have posted this exact same post in at least five other threads, I recommend that you place a new thread in the wanted section of the forum.
That was the polite response; now to the point... stop clogging up the forum with repetitive thread invading. fwn

Oh and micra777, electric windows in k11's are quite rare so you've landed yourself a very special little car there, take good care of it.

Whalligan, you have posted this exact same post in at least five other threads, I recommend that you place a new thread in the wanted section of the forum.
That was the polite response; now to the point... stop clogging up the forum with repetitive thread invading. fwn

Oh and micra777, electric windows in k11's are quite rare so you've landed yourself a very special little car there, take good care of it.
Are they rare? Wow I only bought it for £200. But the drivers window doesn't open:(. But the passanger one does(Y). If I can get someone to sort it for me I will. I clean it alot as well!

It'll only need the switch cleaning, they often get dirt inside which get's between the contacts and stuff. Of course it wouldn't hurt to take the door card off and just give everything a clean and a good grease. It won't be anything serious or expensive.

EVERY MICRA IS LUXURIOUS,

Its a lightweigh speedy city slicker, love it ;).
Weight about the same as a Lotus Elise dont they lol. There awesome little things:grinning:
the G and X are in capitals of course they could have saved money and used g and x
I think gx wouldn't look as good as GX so I'm glad they did it in caps.
I saw a Micra exactly like mine yesterday apart from it was silver and a p reg.

Back