For sale, K11 GX 1998 s reg, 56000 miles

seanington

Ex. Club Member
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130369367912

Description pasted from ebay for time saving :]

Pictures also included in link

1998 S Nissan Micra GX , 56000 miles (rounded up), tax/MOT July 2010. The car is in Nissan AJ4 Flame red.
The GX is the luxury model featuring sun roof , electric windows , central locking, power steering (try parking one without it!!), rear spoiler, rear speakers. A spare wheel with brand new tyre as well as a jack and wheel brace included with the car.
Extras and modifications include:
• Colour coded interior (see photos)
• Bucket Seats
• Tinted rear windows
• Rev counter installed
• Avanti Alloy wheels (£500 new) with low profile tyres and locking wheel nuts.
• Weitec lowering springs 30 mm drop (professionally installed, have paperwork as proof)
• Custom sound system including FLI door panel speakers and Infinity parcel shelf speakers with a Kenwood head unit. Produces really good sound quality and makes going for a drive even more enjoyable! Also supports line in feature so that an ipod/mp3 player can be used.
• Colour coded floor mats, custom Richbrook gear knob, MOMO leather gaiter and dash lights replaced with red ones.
• Wing mirrors colour coded and painted callipers red.
• Custom chrome air filter (gives the car a meaner sound)
Recent new parts fitted include: draglink bushes, nearside suspension arm and track- rod end, brake pipes. I have receipts for all mods and work carried out on the car for the time that I have owned it.
The car is an economical, reliable, first- time starter and drives superbly.
The car was accident damage repaired (before I bought it), this does not affect the cars performance in any respect. The car steers and breaks in a straight line with no tyre scrubbing or anything untoward in driving performance.
The bad point about the car is its paintwork. Following damage done by an unknown driver in a car park my attempts at self-repair are shown in the photographs :[
As you can see in the photos the majority of the paint work is immaculate! With a little TLC and someone with good know-how the paint job could be expertly restored.
This car has been honestly described and photographed, come and see it for yourself. You will be impressed. Viewings are welcome.
07786264504 is my number, please drop me a text letting me know you’re interested in the car and i’ll phone you back asap. I’m currently a university student and will be in lectures or at work and as a result sometimes I may be unavailable.

Any questions just ask!

Back