My bargin of the weekend

L

Lindy418

I have been searching the local scrap yards for a left wing and finally spotted one went running over to it with mud of to me knees soaking wet and it just starting to snow saw the right wing smash up so i thought it would be my day took a look to the left wing and some other bugger had already taken it

However thought id take a look and grab a few things so i could start painting the plastics inside then i noticed some opening rear windows (I have a 3 door) so in the end i walked away with..

Pair of Side mirrors
Opening Windows (all the seals)
The whole plastic surround for the back windows
Door handles, inside door handles (and the little plastic thing behide it)
Oh and in my girly terms the little cover thingy that covers the speado thingy hehe

They even picked up the car and took it to a dry shed for me. :laugh:

Payed £50 for the whole lot :love::love:o_O

Linda

Think im going back this week, it has electric windows and all the motors if anyone is in need for them i could pick them up and tell u the price including postage if anyone wants it or anything asle u might need off it

i would be interested in all the electric window stuff if you dont mind. All the motors and that. Also, see how much they want for the buttons to control if you dont mind - i.e. arm rests with buttons on door cards

Well it was the first k11 i have seen the whole time i have been looking round scrap yards there like golddust. and hell of a lot cheaper then buying from ebay ie Side mirrors went for £40 tonight on there

Yeah ill have a look for you m8. Should get it cheaper this weekend as there getting use to me being there and also caught onto the fact my uncle is a farmer for them and my uncles work there. Also a flutter of the eyelashes works well hehe

I shell use my girly charm and see what i can do for you Big

prices vary so much even in a small area. i have noticed the cheaper the prices the more nasty looking the scrapyard worker.

yeah tell me about it. We have been to a few really rough ones even got followed by there dogs!!

But went to one in one of the villages called Smiths, as i said before they put it in a dry shed for me and they also offered to keep the whole thing to one side if i needed more stuff of it.

Also said they would take my number and if anymore turn up they will call me :)

theres one next to me n its like summit from Dr Who - all the cars are from like the 60's n that

Big_ben said:
theres one next to me n its like summit from Dr Who - all the cars are from like the 60's n that

i HAVE to go there.
that my friens is like my idea place. i could walk round for hours

thats my stuff good old tractor engines as my grandad use to say :p

the engien i love the less electrics the better :p

ben u must show me this place

Back