what got delivered yesterday!!!

well yersterday i wernt ment to be in at all, but with bad karma on my side, i ended up at home, and took delivery of a pedo bear sticker :p and these.

the panhard rod came from NODDIE, so if you need one just get in touch with him :blush:
Photo0119.jpg

Photo0120.jpg

Photo0121.jpg

Photo0122.jpg

then these came.

the corsa b coilovers, i did get the full set, and later moddifications will take place
Photo0123.jpg

Photo0125.jpg

Photo0124.jpg

Christmas came early then, yeah? :grinning:

Got to love the peado bear sticker (Y):laugh:

i felt like a big kid once i had them all together, i just had to have a look at them, the peado bear is goin on tomorrow, pics will be uploaded as well :p

This always happens when you buy shiny new parts :laugh:. "Oh my, they're so shiny! Look at them, don't they look awesome? I want to fit them now! Shiny shiny shiny! Oooooh!"

:laugh:

This always happens when you buy shiny new parts :laugh:. "Oh my, they're so shiny! Look at them, don't they look awesome? I want to fit them now! Shiny shiny shiny! Oooooh!"

:laugh:

thats me all over :p i just wanted to run out and start putting things on, but as you no its not that simple with the micra :down: but next week it will be done i hope then next thing is for my wheels to be on deliver (Y) i feel like a magpie :p

Oh no, it is simple with the Micras :laugh:. Took me less than 4 hours to fit all my lowering springs and uprated dampers, and another 5 hours to remove my aircon and do all the work to my engine. Even only took me 1 hour to completely strip the interior down :laugh:. They're like Lego cars :grinning:. Wheels and stance are the big things that really transform a car (Y)

Oh no, it is simple with the Micras :laugh:. Took me less than 4 hours to fit all my lowering springs and uprated dampers, and another 5 hours to remove my aircon and do all the work to my engine. Even only took me 1 hour to completely strip the interior down :laugh:. They're like Lego cars :grinning:. Wheels and stance are the big things that really transform a car (Y)

i just raped your blog, your car is nice :blush: i just wish i could find a better car as mine is not in the best of condition, but i no the ins and outs of the interior, but am a new comer to the out side really :p but am sure the old girl should look sexy once again when i am done with her :p

Thanks for checking it out, although it's not finished yet, nowhere near :(. There's a hell of a lot of bodywork to take care of, once I can afford to buy filler, sandpaper, fibreglass, and spray paint. But seriously, once you catch the Micra modding bug, it's very hard to get rid of it :laugh:

did the polo ones take much moddin pork? :p

A bit, easy tho. Drill and weld washer on new hole for the front, bit of top mount work. Rears bit trickier, had to cut of old bush and weld on a smaller one. Few pics in my k10 blog:grinning:

Stiff as a rock now and corners like a house fly!!

Have you posted any pics of your car yet, Nippy? I can't recall seeing any fwn

i no i have only done a few things with the micra, i keep looking for things i havent seen donw on a micra yet :) and i will upload some pics of how she stands at the min :p

A bit, easy tho. Drill and weld washer on new hole for the front, bit of top mount work. Rears bit trickier, had to cut of old bush and weld on a smaller one. Few pics in my k10 blog:grinning:

Stiff as a rock now and corners like a house fly!!

seems not to bad, as with corsa ones the only weld needed is with the front brake hose hanger, i will have a look at your blog :grinning:

well this is what i have done so far :p

speakers and parcel shelf hangers ( there a first )
Photo0060.jpg

next was the induction just for a nice tune
Photo0063.jpg

then was the sun visors, i have re done them since this ( old pic )
Photo0074.jpg

then this happend.
Photo0081.jpg

along with this
Photo0086.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

how she stands to this very moment
Photo0089.jpg

this is goin on soon, my DTM!!! :laugh:
Photo0085.jpg

Looking good mate - those sun visors aren't exactly to my taste, but you know what people say. Each to their own and all that :grinning:. Love the grill too. And the exhaust is pretty sweet, you eventually going for the Euro look? :wasntme:(Y)

Keep up the sweet work, looking forward to seeing the stance improvement and new alloys (Y)

Looking good mate - those sun visors aren't exactly to my taste, but you know what people say. Each to their own and all that :grinning:. Love the grill too. And the exhaust is pretty sweet, you eventually going for the Euro look? :wasntme:(Y)

Keep up the sweet work, looking forward to seeing the stance improvement and new alloys (Y)

thank you mate :grinning: the grill took me ages, its a shame i cant colour code it tho as i found out when i took the bump strips off she had a re spray at some stage and its a different color, so hoping to get some black bumpers for the euro look :blush:

deep and wide wheels all the way :laugh: euro is my thing :wasntme:

Micras do look good Euro-styled. I was going to do that to mine (hence the Calibre Dubs), but I settled on JDM instead. But Euro is sweet, especially with that exhaust (Y). Black grill doesn't look too bad, but could you not have made your original grill open mouthed and meshed that up?

Micras do look good Euro-styled. I was going to do that to mine (hence the Calibre Dubs), but I settled on JDM instead. But Euro is sweet, especially with that exhaust (Y). Black grill doesn't look too bad, but could you not have made your original grill open mouthed and meshed that up?

i could of opend my grill up but it would still require a spray at some stage :( i think i wil try find a green similar to mine, thats the best i can do or try get a can mixed up to see if it matches really, but they are future things to work on :laugh:

so today, i bought a 25mm gromet from halfords and it dint fit, i need a 30mm grommet :down:

and also stook my peado bear on :p pics will be uploaded later (Y)

Grommet for what? The rear wiper? Because it is very hard (apparently) to find one that fits. I had to nick one out of my company work van :laugh:

You got those coilies on yet?

Grommet for what? The rear wiper? Because it is very hard (apparently) to find one that fits. I had to nick one out of my company work van :laugh:

You got those coilies on yet?

yer for the rear wiper, i have orderd a 32mm off ebay a pack of ten so i will have some spear for whe ppl nick them haha, and no realy progress to the coilies yet, just took the top mounts off my donnar micra set and drilled holes in the right places all i need is the top cut lathed down now :D but no piccys yet ;) as thats for a new blog, so just have to wait and see my friend grr

yer for the rear wiper, i have orderd a 32mm off ebay a pack of ten so i will have some spear for whe ppl nick them haha, and no realy progress to the coilies yet, just took the top mounts off my donnar micra set and drilled holes in the right places all i need is the top cut lathed down now :D but no piccys yet ;) as thats for a new blog, so just have to wait and see my friend grr

Gibbs and dandy, city electricals, edmundsons. Any electrical supplies shop. Pennys.

Back