What do you guys think of this colour?

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hey guys just after a second opinion on this colour. Its not like the usual blue that you usualy see on the roads these days. Anyone else got the same colour with some better pics? (Ignore the girl) Thanks guys. Joe

car1.jpg

it is indeed. You got the same colour on your SR? Any pics I can see please or link to your blog? Thanks.

Thanks. Ha the girl is the daughter of the mum who sent me the picture of the car shes selling :D its the best pics shes got untill she takes some more tomorrow.

CHeers mate. The colour looks differnt in both pics. Same car though :p

How much she selling for? and Milage? (just curious)

To be honest im a bit in the dark at the moe cuz she wasnt sure that she wanted to sell it when it was up for sale about 2 months ago so i dropped it, but then outta curiosity i text her tonight and offered her £700 if it was still for sale and now shes keen :D.

Im going to put my foot down this time round though she either has it ready for me to pick up on the weekend or i'll drop it unless ofcourse I can get Jim_Blings old car :D

I had a P reg SR in that colour when they first came out loved it. Collis0n swap u it for jims car if your interested :D

I'll try and dig out a pic of it.

I had a P reg SR in that colour when they first came out loved it. Collis0n swap u it for jims car if your interested :D

Ha thanks for the offer McCheung but id rather just either buy the SR or your facelift. Tell you what if you sell me yours for the price ive offered i'll give you the number for the SR :D

Ha thanks for the offer McCheung but id rather just either buy the SR or your facelift. Tell you what if you sell me yours for the price ive offered i'll give you the number for the SR :D

Hmm you know what I might be temped better than buying a new car on finance. Any more info on the car. Tell you what If i strike a deal with the lady for her car u can have jims :D and all is saved haha.

PM me if your interested :)

Waiting for her to get back to me! Gonna make sure I dont call her again though dont wana seem too keen :D

Went to see the SR last night. Unfortunately was a tad dark but we did get her parked under the garage lights for a closer look! Fair play other then the fact she was dirty on the outside she looked quite tidy! Couldnt see any obvious bumps or scratches. The sills were yet again done poorly! But im beginning to think its going to be difficult to find one thats been done well. Do you guys think it would be worth having the sills redone? Other then that she has lots of history and 11months MoT!

If they have been done that badly they will need doing again in the near future anyway so you might as well wait for that. Having said that to rectify the bad job more metal will need to be removed, meaning the paintwork will be effected further up the body work, or poorly masked line of nice thick layer of black underseal will be even higher.

Nice colour BTW.

Thanks Mark. Its not poor in the way of rust by all means! Just looks like a bit of a messy weld (a fair bit of slag) I think I can probably live with it !

If you were prepared to fork out for or re do the paintwork yorself you could just break out the old flap wheel and finish the job properly.

Back