• Love It!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hate It!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Its Alright.

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not bad colours can be changed though :p if the car is in real good nick then its worth it

True but Id prefer to get a good nick with a more solid colour, white is what im looking for i think.

its ok...its an sr so its good. black or white imo but the greeny colour is ok :p

thanks for the comment, Im not sure if its a grower or not. Tis good thats its an SR yep but mileage is a little higher then id of liked. Spose I can always get a low mileage donor engine at some point.

Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming :D

I rather like that colour.

micra5.jpg

Cheers Mark that helps a lot! She looks pretty nice slammed fair play. Dya rekon you or somebody could put some 14" Rota Slipstreams on her for me? So I can get a better picture. Thank you.

Cheers Mark that helps a lot! She looks pretty nice slammed fair play. Dya rekon you or somebody could put some 14" Rota Slipstreams on her for me? So I can get a better picture. Thank you.

That's all very well.. but can you get 14" Rota Slipstreams? I'd say no.

It's different, that's all I can say, I'm probably the only person with China Blue paint job on this forum, lol.

That's all very well.. but can you get 14" Rota Slipstreams? I'd say no.

huuum maybe not then. As for matt black bonnet im not a super keen fan on them. I'd prefer to keep it looking one colour as much as possible i think, but its an idea :D

It's different, that's all I can say, I'm probably the only person with China Blue paint job on this forum, lol.

Ha, true that. Has anybody had a colour like that on this forum? Was Napsters the same or was that more green?

Balls! Spoke to the bloke at 6 tonight to arrange a viewing and hes already sold it! That ones out of the window then :(

ive got some 15" rota slipstreams for sale with brand new tyres on them. (Y)(Y) £300 ono. they are like new and the best wheel i have ever seen. (and i sell them for a living)

Thanks for the offer mate but until I can find a decent SR to buy im not keen on buying any alloys, I was just interested about the alloys.

Anybody know of any decent SR's for sale in their area? Im willing to travel the country for a low mileage (70k<) in good nick. Newer the better, I cant find anything on the net at the moe :(

Thanks guys.

Yer seen that its seems in pretty good nick but to be honest im looking for a stock SR and one thats not likely to of been ragged, not that Im saying the lad who is selling his SR with the chequered mirrors has ragged it, it's just I'd be happier buying from an old lady than a young bloke :D If you understand where Im coming from?

Back